44

warning: mature content

Charles could sense that I was a bit down after we dropped mom off at dad's apartment. He made a detour to his favorite gelato shop, dragging me out of the car to get a scoop.

"Charles, I look like shit." I complained.

He opened my door, placing his hands on my knees to give me a swift kiss on the cheek, "No, ma chérie, you look stunning. As always. Now come on."

The warmth of his touch vanished as he reached out his hands for mine, pulling me out of the car. He pulled down the sunglasses from the top of his head and I did the same, hoping that it would lessen the paparazzi even though we both knew it wouldn't. All we could hope for is that not a lot of peole would recognize us. The summer breeze welcomed us as we walked towards the shop. Charles got himself a scoop of chocolate gelato on a cone while I got fior di latte. I insisted on paying this one, it was the least I could do for everything he's done and has been paying for this whole time.

We quickly downed the gelato before heading back to the car. I asked if we could finish it in his car and he immediately turned me down. We finally got to his apartment. This time, Charles wheeled my luggage to his changing room, not the guest room like last time. I didn't question it. When Charles stayed over at mine, he was pretty much spending time in my room the whole stay.

I laid my luggage on the ground, unzipping it, "I'm gonna unpack and shower, if that's okay?"

"Yes, of course. Did you need help?"

"No, I should be fine," I replied with a smile, "But thank you."

"Well let me know if you do. I've made space in my bathroom for your skincare and makeup products."

I lifted my head to look up at him, a smile plastered on my face. My heart skipped a beat, pink creeping up my cheeks. Charles didn't have to make space for my one week stay here. "You didn't have to."

Charles smiled, "For you, I do."

I grabbed a pair of pyjama shorts and a t-shirt from my luggage before standing up, taking a step towards him, "You know what else you could do?"

"Tell me."

I brushed my lips against his, "You can start with kissing me," I whispered and his hand landed on my waist, under my baggy t-shirt, "Then maybe undress me?" That came out more like a question than a statement. Charles could tell that I was getting nervous. I've never asked this from Charles. But after being apart from him for a time, a girl has needs too.

Charles hummed in response, his fingers now following the band of my sweatpants, going lower and lower by the second as he pressed his hips against mine, "What else?" He placed a kiss on my lips, biting my bottom lip softly. He inserted a finger in me and I held my breath. He started slow, doing a few strokes before inserting another finger in. His eyes locked in mine, not breaking the stare while he was doing what he was doing. I immediately dropped the clothes I was holding, putting my arms around his neck, pulling him close, pressing my lips against his. We didn't waste our time and our lips were in sync, sliding his tongue in. He pulled his fingers out and took my t-shirt off me and unhooking my bra. Before his lips found mine again, he pulled my sweatpants down, leaving me bare in front of him. His green eyes travelled up and down, taking in the view in front of him.

"Perfection." He stated.

"Then you take your clothes off." And he did. Starting with his hoodie, then his top, and lastly his sweatpants and boxers. He took a step closer, letting me feel his hard dick against my stomach. Our breaths hot against each other, and his hands travelling down my back, squeezing my butt.