As their lips danced together, time seemed irrelevant. Their embrace deepened, a gentle exploration of their mutual desires and growing connection. Aditi's fingers gently trailed over Axar's neck, tingling at his touch, while his hand caressed the small of her back, drawing her closer.

In this blessed moment, their emotions transcended the physical realm. The intense longing, the warmth of affection, the unspoken promises filled the space around them, creating an intimate bond that seemed to defy comprehension. They were lost in a sea of their own shared emotions, bound together by the simple act of love's sweet kiss.

Feeling breathless, Aditi patted Axar's shoulder to give him a signal that she is out of of breath now. They parted away but rested their foreheads against each other, eyes closed as if they talking through their heart!!

"Thank you accepting me as your man!!" Axar said locking his eyes with her. She was internally thanking the Supreme being for blessing her with a man like Axar.

When he didn't receive a response from her, he cupped her cheeks and said, "Say I'm your man". Aditi couldn't help but chuckle at his baby behaviour!!

She pecked his cheeks and said, "You are my man and I'm your woman. Always and Forever!!" He grins making her "aww"

"Now go, you have a meeting with Riri. I have to go for my meeting" She said after getting up from his lap. He nodded and left not before giving her a last forehead kiss.

"Wait" Aditi voice stopped when he was about to open the door. He turned around to see her and saw her blushing which is very rare🥲

Fidgeting with her fingers, she look up to see him smiling, she said playing with the hem of her blazer, "I'll wait for you. We will have our dinner together" He nodded and left her room.

NASH

WHERE IS MY BROTHER???
I'm waiting for him for the past one hour and he is nowhere to be seen. What if someone has kidnapped him??
No way I have only one brother. Riri ke kanha help me please

(Krishna ji be like: Putra tum manushyo ne toh phone naam ka yantra banaya hai na usse istemaal kro)

But what if he is doing something with bhabhi?? What is they are *gasps*

Haww these two can't wait!!
How they can forget a small boy like me.

I was talking to myself when I heard a knock on my side's window. I turned to see who is it but regretted the very next moment. It was that same girl.

I got an idea. Aman has taught me few Hindi memes now it's the best time to use them so thinking that I pulled the window glasses.

She first fixed her hairs. But why gin ke toh 4-5 baal hai.
Then apply more lipstick. But why plastic ke lips pr lipstick ache lagte hai kya

Then she turned around to face me. I already warned not to lean on my window. I Can't tolerate.

"Hey!! I'm Neha" She said forwarding her hand. I hold her index fingers and shook hands. She gave me "Are you Crazy" look!!

Suddenly my sleeping brain remembered a meme which I can use now.

I said, "Mene pucha" . She was shocked to the core knowing that I can speak and understand Hindi

THE MEME