Chapter 3: The Orca Attack

Start from the beginning

???: "I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out.

(Y/N): "What the? An whale Orca?" He asked himself and he drop the drink and take his camera out and make him was take the picture of her and Orca who was land down on the ground and she grab the necklace comes from her

(Y/N): "What the? An whale Orca?" He asked himself and he drop the drink and take his camera out and make him was take the picture of her and Orca who was land down on the ground and she grab the necklace comes from her...6 Million Dollar Gem Necklace.

Orca: "This can be put to much better use elsewhere!" She shout out in excited.

Bruce: "I wholly agree with you miss. But I must ask you return that gem to its rightful owner!" He said to her.

Orca: "The name is Orca, and every 'owner' of this fabled trinket has been a pirate, a despot, a robber baron or an inside trader!" She said out to them and make them were fear of her and (Y/N) was seen this and make him take the picture of her in...

Orca: "The name is Orca, and every 'owner' of this fabled trinket has been a pirate, a despot, a robber baron or an inside trader!" She said out to them and make them were fear of her and (Y/N) was seen this and make him take the picture of her in 8 times and he will showing these pictures to Jonah Jameson. Wait a minute...what the hell is rich playboy's doing?!? He just punch her in the stomach and he just said.

Bruce: "It's still stealing!" He said.

Orca: "*HMPH* NOT IN MY BOOK!!!!" She said to him and smack Bruce in the face like across.

Orca: "I Call It Liberation!!!!!!!"

When (Y/N) was keep take the pictures until Camille was called out her own securities right away.

Camille: "What am I paying you for?!? Stop that fucking monster and get my diamond back!!!!!" She shout out.

Security 1: "Consider her stopped, Ma'am!" He said to her and then here comes more security guards got their submachine gun MP5 and load the weapon right now and then (Y/N) was seen this and make him surprise and he saw they got their guns with them and then he doesn't know what to do but...he need to move.

Bruce: "Don't shoot! There is people and the reporter in this ship!" He shout out to them and make them doesn't give a shit about it and then Orca was look at (Y/N) who was stood right there with a face surprise and shock and make (Y/N) wasn't moving and then they open fire their weapons at Orca and (Y/N). When the meta-human female whale who was approached at (Y/N) very fast and tackle him down on the ground and grab the table and flip it up from the ground and put it right in front at the two of them shield up for the two of them.

(Y/N): "Holy shit!?!? ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MINDS?!?" He said out loud and make him got hug by her and she was goes sit up and make her was look at him and he got his face surprise look.

(Y/N): "W-W-What the? Y-Y-Y-You save me? B-B-But why?" He asked her.

Orca: "I'm sorry...I shouldn't known you that you were in this ship...but don't worry...I will protect you from anywhere when you got hurt." She said to (Y/N) and he was confuse about it and then they both heard the firing of submachine MP5 guns were keep shooting. Then (Y/N) was with Orca were take cover by themselves and until Bruce stopped them for what they were doing.

Bruce: "HOLD YOUR FIRE!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOOT!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and then Orca had her own chance to escape and she was prepare to leave but she turn around to look at (Y/N) and she got a sad face and she said.

Orca: "Don't get yourself killed this time, (Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute...h-h-how did you know my name?" He asked her and she was jump up from the ship and land down on the ocean and swimming away from here.

(Y/N): "WAIT!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he tries to get her but it is too late she was disappeared already and then Bruce got (Y/N) up from the ground and he asked him.

Bruce: "Are you alright, kid?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Shit, I'm fine! Fucking fine! Oh thank god that I almost got my ass killed back there!" He said to him and then they both got up and yep...that meta-human whale was escape and yep she is definitely escape away from here. After (Y/N) was get the pictures around here in this ship and all the damages with everything around here and make him was sigh out and he is confuse about back there and he need to know who she really is and where did she came from.

Camille: "YOU BUMBLING ICOMPETENTS!!!!! YOU LET HER GET AWAY!!!!!!!!" She shout out to them and then she turn her head to look at Bruce and she said.

Camille: "AND YOU!!!!! YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE, BRUCE WAYNE!!!! INTERFERING WITH MY SECURITY!!!!!!" She shout out to Bruce.

Bruce: "I was just save you a number of wrongful death lawsuits, Camille!" He shout out to her and then he said.

Bruce: "You almost kill the reporter back there!!!! Now he saw how actions of you were doing and this isn't good for you...he will report to this world about you command your men tries to kill Orca?!" He said to her and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he was done take the pictures already and he was moving out by himself and he need to leave away from here and he should report to Jonah Jameson about this Orca also the actions of Smythe's doing.

(Y/N): "Thanks for saving my life back there, Mr. Wayne...I have to go right now." He said to him and make him was nod his head and he look at Smythe woman and he said.

(Y/N): "This will not stand for you, Smythe." He said.

To Be Continued.