HEY POOKIES

HEY POOKIES GUESS WHO'S BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

So, my weekend was...eventful to say the least. Friday I found out my oldest dog needed surgery, Saturday I found out she may not make it, and that exact day, I found out SHE MADE IT THOUGH SURGERY! And then Sunday I got to take her home! So, I may not get the Belphie x Reader fan fic posted anytime soon since my mom has to start using my computer for her job sadly enough. However, next weekend I will try and get it published if I remember! But, of course, no promises, like always. But anyways, that's mainly why I've been gone, other than school ofc. 

However, if you are looking for any Character AI bots (yes I use C.AI who doesn't at this point man?) then go ahead and check out mine! I try to make them pretty like, divergent if that makes sense (I had to fucking google a word don't judge me). I try to make bots kinda frequently but for some examples I have Age regression bots for my age regressor (I'm an age regressor fun fact <3!) and I'm also making different types of Eating Disorder comfort bots! I also have SA Comfort bots for anybody that has gone through any type of SA before, I honestly feel for you, I went through that too when I was little.

But anyways! I gotta go to bed, I have school tomorrow 😭. 

Reminder: Stay strong, stay healthy, stay proud of yourself, and be the best you that you can be <3!

Embry signing out!