Levi SFW Alphabet

LEVI IS SO CUTE!! Especially in the picture, HANSJKSKSKSNSNSBDBDH
___________________________
A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He doesn't show much affection but when he does it's a time to remember. He shows his affection with cuddles and anime.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Levi would start talking talking to you after a couple of months of you arriving at hol. After a while of talking you both formed a friendship together.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

His head would be on your shoulder as you both lay in his bathtub as you both watch anime. Enough said.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Levi has thoughts of you suddenly leaving so no, he would prefer not to settle down. But if you're able to convince him enough, then he may settle down with you.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If there was ever a breakup he would normally not be the one to do it. If he did, he would be very upset with himself for doing it.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Again, Levi has a lot of thoughts of something bad happening between you and him, so there wouldn't be any settling down unless you're able to convince him.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He tries his best to be gentle with you. If he ever hurt you mentally or physically it would be an accident. He tries to avoid saying anything that would ever hurt you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

When you first started dating and whenever you kissed him or hugged him or anything along the lines of that, he would become a blushing mess. But once he's more comfortable with you, then he would definitely love to hug you, preferably not in front of his brothers but he would love your hugs.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

It definitely wouldn't be quick for him to say 'I love you' and that's ok! After a good handful of months or really once he gets comfortable with you and gets the courage, he'll start saying I love you back.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Levi is literally the avatar of Envy! He gets jealous a handful of times a month! And trust me, you'll know. He'll lock himself in his room WAY more than normal, at first you may not notice but he'll start avoiding you slowly.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

When you first started giving him kisses n such, he almost immediately turned red. When Levi and you started forming a closer bond he started leaving small pecks on your cheeks and forehead.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He's not the best with kids. He's kind of a mix with Lucifer and Mammon when it comes to children. He doesn't care for them like at all, but he's not the worst with them.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He doesn't get that much sleep so when you wake up you see if he's awake, switch is most of the time, and you go to his room and hang out with him till you both head down to get breakfast.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Nights with Levi are mainly spent watching him play video games, playing video games with him, watching anime with him, reading manga with him, or listening to him read manga to you.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

It takes a while for him to start opening up and telling you about his past, but once he does he expects you to listen to him.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He's not the most patient demon, but he definitely tries.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He has a small list that you don't know about that has some minor details about you. Like what your favorite animal is, favorite drink, favorite place to go, etc.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite thing in your guys relationship is when he started to open up to you and vent to you. He remembers how understanding you were and how good of a listener you were then.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He can get pretty protective over you, especially if someone is trying to hurt you.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He really tries to think of gifts for you and ideas to bring you when it comes to dates, anniversary's, ect.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He bites his lips and nails when he's really anxious, he also smacks his arms as a coping mechanism.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He's not the most concerned with his looks unless he's going out with you for a date or something.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

If you ever left him he would definitely feel empty inside.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

When he's overstimulated he'll start scratching his arms and smacking them till he feels better.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

Levi doesn't want a partner that will constantly gaslight him, or even make him feel worse then he already feels.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He doesn't get much sleep but when he does he'll organize a little bit first then go to sleep.
___________________________
3 yt videos and a book chapter? FUCK YEA LETS GO! I'm proud of myself man! Hell yea!!