Mammon SFW Alphabet

JAKSNNSNS I LOVE HIMM
___________________________

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

This man hates giving you affection in front of his brothers but when y'all are alone, it's a different story. Mammon favors cuddling, hugs, kisses, ect ect.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

When you arrived at the DevilDom, he was forced to show you around n stuff, leading you both to develop a friendship. After a good couple of months of it he would definitely start warming up with you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

When his brothers aren't around or if y'all are in his or your room then he is all about cuddle's depending on his mood. Since he's a bottom, he'll either have you big spoon him or he'll lay his head on your chest.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He's not the biggest fan of settling down because what if something happens between you and him? What'll he do then? He also doesn't care for cooking or cleaning but does it anyway because he's pretty much forced by his brothers. Even if he doesn't like cooking his food is amazing!

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would cry. That's it. If he were to do it, switch is basically a 1% chance, he would try to not cry. Even if he was in a toxic relationship he wouldn't have the guts to say anything because he would rather not get yelled at for saying his feelings or anything like that.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Again, he's scared something will happen between him and you so he would prefer not settling down.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's VERY gentle in fear of hurting you or something, weather that be emotionally or physically. I mean, cmon, he doesn't want you to go through what he does with his brothers for crying out loud!

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Mammon LOVES hugs! No matter who from, although he favors it when you give him hugs! I head cannon him to be touch starved so any form of touch, (GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!), he loves!

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

It would take a few months but once he gets the courage to say it he will. I imagine it to go something like this.

"MC! I have somethin to tell ya!"

"Yes Mammon?"

"I just wanted to tell ya that I..uh..love you.."

"Aww, Mammon I love you too!!"

Then after that he would be questioning everything!

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He gets jealous WAY to easily. Not as jealous as Levi, but just about. You'll know when he's jealous, because he'll either A, stray away from you, or B, start talking to other people and act all "Oh hey Mc.." towards you.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

He prefers forehead and cheek kisses. No explanation. His kisses are soft, because ya know soft lips, his kisses are also passionate.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Terrible around them. He doesn't care for children and is also absolutely TERRIBLE with them. Wouldn't know what the hell to do with them!

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He's not so much of a morning person but once he's awake, you guys will run downstairs and hang out together (that is if his other brothers aren't awake), if they are however, he'll just hang out with you in his room until you both are ready to eat.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Most days he stays out late gambling, when he gets back your either asleep or awake waiting for him. Once he returns you both cuddle and watch movies till one of you falls asleep.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

It takes a good few months or even years for him to open up about himself. He doesn't vent to you until he trusts you, but when he does he does it slowly. He expects you to listen and at least TRY to understand.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He doesn't so much get mad (unless someone hurts you). He doesn't have the best of patience, with that being said when he's patient has been emptied, he'll get upset, he won't cry or get mad he'll just get upset.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

Trust me, Mammon tries his hardest trying to remember things about you. He may forgot some small details about you but just know he's trying.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite thing ever in y'all's relationship is when you both had your first date. He hated how awkward he was yes, but he loved how you took it slow with him and tried to understand his nervousness.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Ever since you arrived at the DevilDom and ever since he was assigned to a pact with you, he's been highly protective over you. He doesn't want ANYONE to hurt you, especially since what happened with Belphie killing you (spoilers for lesson 16). If he ever hurt you mentally or physically he would try to stay away from you in fear it would happen again, even if it was by accident.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Mammon is definitely a people pleaser. So, when it comes to dates he'll give you WHATEVER you want!

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He doesn't care much for himself because he believes a lot of what his brothers say about him. He bites in his nails and doesn't care about a skin care routine.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He try's (kinda) but doesn't care that much about his looks. Unless he's going out somewhere fancy or gambling or anything like that, he'll dress up and do SOME skin care stuff.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Yes.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

Mammon attempts to do a British accent but fails miserably.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

In general, it's when people, or demons in this case, look at him then start whispering. He thinks they're talking about him. When it comes to a partner, he doesn't like when his partner talk about him without him there. Again, he thinks his partner is talking crap about him behind his back.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He tries to function a decent sleep schedule, but as I've said before, Mammon will stay out till 5-6 in the morning from gambling.

___________________________
LETS GOO!! THIS TOOK LESS TIME TO POST THAN THE OTHER ONE!! FUCK YEA!!

Anyway, sorry if any of these are out of character but I tried🥲.