Lucifer SFW Alphabet

I don't have any affection towards Lucifer so these may be bland, just wanna throw that out there! Also thank you AreebaDazzle for the template!
___________________________

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Sense Lucifer is more busy with paperwork n stuff, he doesn't show you much attention. However, when he gets the time to, he'll make up for it. Either threw..ya know..or something else, like taking you out to eat or just go somewhere to hang out together!

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He would be cool to hang out with (at times) when he's not busy with paperwork or doing whatever Diavolo wants him to do. There would be a bond building up a bit after you arrived at the DevilDom since he's checking up on you and making sure your stay with him and his brothers is good!

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He cuddles sometimes but most of the time not really. He favors spooning or your head on lap while you sleep.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Lucifer doesn't cook nor clean really often, however, he's very neat and try's to keep things tidy. He wouldn't want to settle down if you didn't want to but if you wanted to settle down then he will gladly do so!

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would just say it and move on. Wouldn't bother him I'm the slightest bit.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Whenever you want

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He can be rough at times..especially during..*cough cough* sex..*cough cough*..other than that he's very gentle, or at least he'll try to be.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Lucifer is kinda meh about hugs, but when he does gives hugs he tends to go from behind

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

When you both started dating he would say it often

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He gets jealous over his brothers a lot along with other demons. He doesn't do anything about it because that would make him feel weak, however, you know when he's jealous, others may not but you do.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Lucifer favors your lips and thighs, whenever he gets the chance he'll kiss your thighs, his kisses are quick but passionate.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He's ok around kids. He has zero patience but he definitely try's his best!

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He gets a hour to no sleep so normally In the mornings he asks you to make coffee so he can stay awake and there ya go.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

You guys cuddle and watch some movies then he gets coffee and goes back to work.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He waits further on in the relationship to start telling you things, but when he does he expects you to not judge him or anything along the lines of that.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

Again, this man has no patience, I mean look at him towards his brothers! With you however, he try's to have as much patience as possible so he doesn't scare you.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers every little detail about you, from your birthday to the what you listen to the most

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

He remembers the time when you got hung up on a chandelier and you just whined about it the whole time. It did get onto his nerves, but he also thought it was cute.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He's VERY protective of you, he will glare at any demon that try's to talk to you. On the other hand, he finds it very cute when you try to "protect" him.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

When it comes to dates, anniversaries, gifts, ect, he will definitely try for you. But on the other hand with his everyday tasks he doesn't really

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He drinks coffee OFTEN to keep him awake, it's a terrible habit of his but he'll continue it.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Not the most concerned unless he's going out somewhere fancy or going to see Diavolo

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

If you two broke up then no, but when you leave the DevilDom to go hang out in the human world for a while then yes

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

Rarely, he'll sing his brothers to sleep and or comfort them when they get upset over something.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't care for baggy clothes in general, wouldn't care if you wore them but he wouldn't wear them at all

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

THIS MAN BARLEY SLEEPS! But when he does, switch isn't often at all, he reads and or looks at an album of when him and his brothers were younger before he does go to bed.
___________________________

IM FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS OMFG-
I'm so so sorry this took so long to post! I haven't been online for a hot minute so this hasn't been worked on for a few but it's finally finished thankfully!!
Like I said at the start, these may be bland because I don't care for Lucifer all to much. But I do hope you guys like this chapter and I will try to get Mammons version of this posted quicker!!