Beel SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He loves giving you affection! I'm any way, shape, and form!

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

About like a week (more like 2 hours) of you being at the DevilDom he immediately started talking you. He adored you! He loved talking to you and he loved being your best friend! After a few days of talking a bond was created between you two!

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He loves to cuddle with you, especially after a good meal. He loves to spoon you! He likes being big soon mainly because he loves to put his head in the crook of you neck as you do whatever on your phone.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Beel doesn't care, he's pretty flexible. If you want to settle down with him, he's fine with it. If you don't, he's also fine with it!

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Beel wouldn't be one to end a relationship. If you and Beels relationship ever ended, it would be you. Your would be the one to end everything off. Unless Beel was convinced enough to break things off with you by Belphie, then he would.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

It's all up to you weather you want to marry him or not. He doesn't really care. As long as he has you, food, and Belphie, he's happy.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Beel is a sweetheart, he's the most gentle demon out of his brothers. He would never hurt you emotionally or physically.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Beel ADORES hugs! Hugs, cuddles, food, Belphie, and you. The five things that makes him happy!

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Almost immediately after you and him start dating, Beel tells you that he loves you continuously!

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Beel isn't really one to get jealous, and if he did, then be surprised. It takes a lot to make him jealous. But when he is he'll tell you.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

He LOVES to give you forehead, cheek, and nose kisses. He also likes to kiss your lips! He loves it when you kiss him on his cheeks, forehead, and his lips!

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He's amazing around children believe it or not! He's a gentle giant, the most he'll do with kids is hang out with them and (try) to make them food.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Normally when you wake up Beel is downstairs waiting for breakfast/eating breakfast. But when everyone is heading to class, he'll walk you to your class.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

When you and him are hanging out at night, you both are normally in the kitchen. You're making him something as he watches.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

It doesn't take that long for Beel to start telling you stuff. He takes it slow of course, not wanting to pressure you about anything. Normally around a month after you guys start dating he'll start opening up to you.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

It takes a lot to anger Beel! I mean, if you take his food then of course he'll get mad! I mean, who wouldn't? It's good for crying out loud!! But other than that it takes a while for him to get mad.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers something's about you, like your birthday, your favorite things, your hobbies, ect. But he doesn't remember stuff like your full name, your family info, ect.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

One night around like midnight, you were making him something to eat because he was hungry. This was one of the first times you had made him food and he felt bad for waking you up so late. He favors how you reassured him that it was fine with you. Your voice was soft and reassuring, your hands were soft as you had cupped his face. He loved everything about the moment.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Beel can get pretty protective of you when it comes to being out in the DevilDom, he doesn't want you getting hurt by some random demon. Beel isn't protective with you around his brothers and Lord Diavolo, Barbatros, Luke, ect. He knows they wouldn't ever hurt you.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He try's his absolute best with gifts for you. Especially when it comes to special events like your birthday, dates, anniversary's, ect.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

Beel has a slight teething habit that he had when he was a kid that he still hasn't gotten over.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Beel is pretty meh about his looks. He works out kinda and he has a older brother that is probably always giving him new ways to keep his skin clear *COUGH COUGH* Asmo *COUGH COUGH*.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Yes. Yes he would. The part that you took up in his heart would be torn away from him if you ever leave him.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

When you're with him while he's working out, he'll use you as a weight lift.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

Honestly he doesn't want any toxicity in his relationship. Well, more like his brothers (especially Belphie) wouldn't want him in a toxic relationship. So as long as you're not a toxic person then he's fine!

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

Beel will wake up around midnight or so to get a snack then he'll go back to bed, but other than that he has a good sleep schedule!
___________________________
Beel is freaking adorable. He's like the only gentlemen out of his brothers. He's perfect.