Asmodeus SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Asmo is all over you! He loves giving you affection! No matter how he does, it could be threw hugs, cuddles, anything!

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Y'all immediately bonded when you arrived. It's like y'all were meant to be friends! He introduced you to stuff and you introduced him into stuff! After a day or so of you arriving he immediately bombarded you with questions about the human world and basically about your life!

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

This is Asmo we're talkin about! Of course he loves cuddles! He loves any and every bit of attention out there! He likes spooning and one of you laying your head on the others chest, he finds them comfortable for the both of you!

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He is on board with settling down with you! If you want to settle down with him? Heck yea! Asmo won't refuse! When it comes to cooking he's not the best but can still make decent meals. When it comes to cleaning Asmo is a neat freak! He loves having a clean and organized room! Or more so environment.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If there was something wrong in the relationship that was coming from you then he would say something about it, and if you responded negatively then he'll break things off. The one thing Asmo looks for in a partner is someone who will problem solve and try to work out problems in their relationship.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Again, he is on board with settling down! As long as you're ok with it then heck yea! Asmo will definitely bring up marriage later on in the relationship (later on as in 1-2 years into dating). If you don't want to get married then that's fine, if you do the that's also fine! He's pretty flexible either way!

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Asmo is as gentle as he can be! He try's not to hurt you, I mean, none of the brothers will ever try to hurt you on purpose! Especially Asmo! He knows what it feels like to get hurt in a relationship and he doesn't want that to EVER happen to you!

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He loves hugs! Any chance he gets he'll snatch a hug from ya!

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Even when you both weren't dating Asmo would say I love you as a teaser! When you guys started dating he would tell you he loves you like crazy!

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He's pretty meh when it comes to getting jealous. He gets jealous kinda easily but not as easy as Mammon and Levi if that makes any sense.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

When it comes to Asmo, he's probably the best when it comes to giving you kisses. His lips are pretty soft (what a shocker) so his kisses are soft, quick, and freaking amazing! He loves giving you kisses on your lips, forehead, cheeks, really anywhere that you'll let him!

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He's pretty good with children. Probably one of the best out of his brothers when it comes to kids! He doesn't love them but he doesn't hate them. The main way he bonds with kids is when he's teaching them how to do makeup. I imagine Asmo to have dolls and stuff to practice makeup looks on so he would definitely have kids do makeup on those dolls!

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Normally Asmo will wait for you to wake up before going anywhere. And when you do wake up he showers you with kisses and good mornings!

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Before he goes to bed (after his 100 step nightly routine) he'll give you some kisses, he'll cuddle you for a while, scroll through Devilgram or whatever app he's on, then he'll go to bed.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

It'll be a while maybe around 9 months to maybe a year till he opens up stuff about past relationships n such to you. He'll take it slow then kinda get into more deeper stuff as long as you're comfortable with it.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He probably has the most patience out of his brothers other than Beel. He's a pretty patient person! It takes a lot to anger Asmo but when he is mad or upset or whatever, he'll go silent for a few until he's better.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers every little thing about you. And I mean every.little.thing about you. From your full name to your least favorite thing in a person.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

Asmos favorite thing was before you two started dating. You both a romantic friendship thing going you. Anytime he would flirt with you, you would always flirt back and that always made him excited and wanting more from you.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Asmo can get pretty protective over you at times. Especially when you both are out in public. He's not that protective of you around his brothers or Lord Diavolo or anyone along the lines of them because he knows he can trust them to be around you.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Asmo puts all his effort in EVERY.LITTLE.THING! And I mean it! He especially tries when it comes to gifts for you on dates, anniversaries, your birthday, ect.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

When Asmo gets upset he'll go to his room and scream into a pillow till he looses his voice and or til someone stops him.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Have you seen Asmo?! He's always concerned about his looks! 100% concerned!! If he sees any tiny flaw about his outfit or makeup he'll through a FIT!

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He would definitely feel pretty incomplete without you. I mean, you're not like any of Asmos exs. You're special to him. And if you ever leave him he would be pretty crushed.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

He really likes strawberry flavored things.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

Asmo doesn't want someone that's toxic. He's already had his fair share of toxic partners and he's done with getting his heart broken.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He has probably one of the best sleep schedules out of his brothers. He goes to bed around 8-10pm and wakes up at maybe 6-8am.
___________________________
If you couldn't tell Asmo is one of my favorite characters. Yes, he's full of himself. BUT WHEN ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND HIS FRICKING BIRTHDAY CALLS?! THOSE MADE ME CRY ACTUAL TEARS MAN! He's a sweetheart that's just a bit TO full of himself! But do ya blame him? HES FRICKING GORGEOUS!