Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?

Start from the beginning

You were both shocked and happy to win so much money that you told your parents and girlfriends and they were all shocked and happy for you. You didn't know what you wanted to do with the money until your parents suggested you should buy a house for you, your family, and your girlfriends to live in which you agreed to because it was a great idea.

Soon enough you and your family could buy a big mansion-like house that also had a guest house in the backyard that stands tall and strong! It has many bedrooms, three bathrooms, an entertainment room filled with various games, a pool for swimming in, a basement, a big kitchen, a big dining room, and many more rooms and areas. 

(Author's note: This is your new house

(Author's note: This is your new house.)

(Author's note: This is the guest house

(Author's note: This is the guest house.)

You moved into the mansion along with Sunset Shimmer, Twilight, and the Dazzlings.

The Dazzlings told your girlfriends about the incident with Dagur and how you saved them which shocked them but they were glad you saved the Dazzlings. Then they explained that you entered some sort of rage state as a Skrill which made you extremely aggressive and made your girlfriends worried and decided to make sure you never enter that state again.

Twilight did go back to Equestria to fix the pennants for the Dazzlings. You then hid them so they wouldn't find it. You wanted to wait until the Dazzlings were ready to become better people.

So things have been peaceful for the time being...

----------------------------------------------------------

It's Friday and lunchtime at Canterlot High and you are at the cafeteria along with your girlfriends and the Dazzlings. You were eating your lunch just like any dragon would. No hands. The Dazzlings were surprised by the way you eat.

Adagio: Does he... usually do that?

Fluttershy: You'll get used to it.

Your face was a mess as you smacked your lips and licked them.

(Y/N): So what does everyone have planned for the weekend?

Twilight: I'm going back to Equestria for a while.