Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return

En başından başla

The Whispering Death then looks at you. It recognizes the amulet that you have, and it bows down to you. This surprises the Dazzlings. You then walk closer and begin to place your hand on its head. It purrs with affection. It then decides to nuzzle you.

(Y/N): Now tell me, why did you act out?

The Whispering Death then communicates with you its life.

(Y/N): I see. Hunters attacked your home.

You see the Whispering Death looking down in sadness.

(Y/N): You lost your mother, didn't you?

It nods. You place your head on its head. The Dazzlings were surprised to see this.

Sonata: Is he... communicating with it?

Adagio: How does he do that?

(Y/N): (to the Whispering Death) I'm sorry for your loss. Your mother will live on through your heart and Valhalla.

The Whispering Death nods and wraps its tail around you. You then hug the Whispering Death. It then lets go of you.

(Y/N): Now go. Be free.

The Whispering Death then goes back underground and leaves. Sonata then slowly walks up to you.

Sonata: Y-You saved us?

You turn to see Sonata. She immediately blushes.

(Y/N): I wouldn't want anyone hurt. Not even you.

Sonata then hugs you.

Sonata: Thank you.

She then takes notice of the amulet. She lets go and backs away.

Sonata: Wait a second, that's Dusk's amulet?

Aria and Adagio get closer to you.

Aria: How did you get his amulet?

(Y/N): A way that I earned it. I challenged Dusk for who the Alpha deserves to be.

Adagio: Where is Dusk now?

(Y/N): Unfortunately, he's dead. A stage light collapsed onto him.

They gasp.

(Y/N): He didn't deserve to be the Alpha. The way I see his views on dragons is not normal. My views are different than his.

Sonata: Then what did you do to that dragon?

(Y/N): Communicating with it. The poor thing lost its mother to dragon hunters. I can understand their emotions. It's what makes me the better Alpha.

They were surprised. Adagio walks up to you and looks at you with a confused look.

Adagio: Why did you save us?

(Y/N): I'm merciful. I don't let anyone come into harm's way.

This surprises Adagio a little.

(Y/N): Even if they've done a terrible thing, I still believe in the good. That's what makes me an Alpha.

Adagio was even more surprised. She then backs away and joins the others.

(Y/N): I know we've met before. You know my name already, but I don't think I know yours.

Adagio: You really want to know our names after what we've caused?

(Y/N): Think of this as a way of starting over.

The girls look at each other unknown of what to do. Sonata then introduces herself.