Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return

Start from the beginning

Little did you know you were about to encounter old threats, or at least one old threat.

You are at home, watching TV until your mom walks up to you.

(M/N): (Y/N) I need you to do something for me.

You turn to your mom.

(Y/N): Sure. I've got nothing going on. My girlfriends are busy today.

You were right about that. Twilight had to go back to Equestria for a bit, Sunset decided to get a job so she could buy new some new stuff, Rainbow Dash had soccer practice, Fluttershy was at the animal shelter, Rarity was busy making clothes, Applejack had to help her family with chores and Pinkie Pie was busy making cakes for an upcoming bake sale.

(M/N): Well, I need you to go to the store and get some groceries for me for dinner tonight.

(Y/N): Sure.

(M/N): Thank you, sweetie.

She then hands you a list and money.

(M/N): Here's the list and some money.

(Y/N): Let me get my coat on and I'll head out.

You then get your coat on and head out. You go straight to the mall.

----------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the grocery store that's in the mall. You then look at the list.

(Y/N): Huh. Looks like steak ribeye. Shouldn't be that hard to get.

A few hours later.

You manage to get the ingredients and then head out. You were about to leave until you were then stopped when you heard a familiar voice.

???: Please, do you have any spare change for someone less fortunate?

(Y/N): (thinking) That voice sounds familiar.

You then turn to the sound of the voice and you see Sonata. She's asking people for money.

(Y/N): (thinking) Isn't she one of the Dazzlings? Why is she here?

You then see the other Dazzlings walking to her.

Aria: Did you get any money?

Sonata: No. I didn't. Did you girls have any luck?

Adagio: Unfortunately no.

The girls then look down in shame.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wow. Those poor girls must have it bad after what happened. I should help them.

Just then, a wild Whispering Death appears. The girls panic in fear.

(Y/N): (thinking) Uh-oh. I gotta do something.

You turn into a Night Fury and jump in to help the girls. You get in front of the Dazzlings which surprises them. You roared to let the Whispering Death know to back off. The Whispering Death then challenges you. It charges at you while you launch plasma blasts at it. It doesn't go down. Meanwhile, the Dazzlings watch the whole thing.

Adagio: Is that... Dusk?

Aria: We haven't seen him in a long time.

You continue to fight the Whispering Death. It doesn't go down. Then you decide to revert to human form and command it to stop.

(Y/N): STOP!!!

The Whispering Death then stops attacking. The Dazzlings were surprised to see you.

Sonata: That's not Dusk.