Chapter 21: Getting More Queens

Start from the beginning

Twilight: We'll clean up. You guys go get ready.

(M/N): Oh, you girls don't have to clean up.

Sunset: We insist. Besides, if you guys want to be on the road soon, you should head out. Traffic might get bad out there.

(Y/N): She's got a point. Traffic can get bad out there.

(D/N): Well, let's get a move on.

Everyone finished eating before you and your family went back upstairs to get yourself ready. 

----------------------------------------------------------

You had finished getting yourself ready and you now stood outside as your parents were over by the car waiting for you.

(M/N): Are you ready to go, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Just about, mom.

Sunset came up to you in her casual outfit along with Twilight and gave you a quick hug.

Sunset and Twilight: Have a safe trip, babe.

You ended the hug. You then brushed some of Sunset's hair behind her ear and smiled at her. You then looked at Twilight and did the same thing.

(Y/N): Thanks, girls. Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it.

You were smiling. The girls then kissed your cheeks and then moved towards your lips. You kissed them back and headed over to the car. As your family started driving away, Sunset and Twilight blew you a kiss as you pretended to catch it and hold it close to yourself which made them giggle. You and your family soon left down the road to the next town over as Sunset and Twilight were left on the front step. The girls then looked at each other.

Twilight: So, what should we do?

Sunset: I guess I could call the girls and see if they're willing to hang out today. Hopefully, (Y/N) and his parents won't mind everyone else being here.

Twilight: I'm sure they won't mind.

Sunset then pulls out her phone to call the others.

----------------------------------------------------------

Moments later, the rest of the Rainbooms showed up at your house.

Applejack: Thanks for inviting us over, girls.

Pinkie Pie: It's great to be back in (Y/N)'s house after some time.

Sunset: Well, we're both glad you can make it.

Twilight: Yeah. It's great to see you all again.

The girls then took seats. Some sat down on the chairs and the couch.

Rainbow Dash: I didn't think this couch was comfortable. Don't you think Fluttershy?

Fluttershy: Mm-Hm.

Rarity: Are you sure (Y/N) and his family won't mind us being here, Sunset and Twilight, darling?

Sunset: I'm sure it's fine. Just as long as we don't accidentally break anything or spill something. Anyways, girls, we called you all over here to not only hang out but to also tell you about something that happened yesterday.

Applejack: Really? What happened? Is someone givin' ya a hard time about bein' evil again?

Sunset dismissively waved both of her hands.

Sunset: No, no. It's nothing like that. It's something else.

They all collectively sighed in relief.

Rainbow Dash: The last thing we need is someone giving you a hard time again.