Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Ok. Before we start arguing, I have a solution. Why don't you tell me what days work best? Which one would be your busiest day, and which one wouldn't? Fair?

They nod in agreement. Then they said what days would work best.

(Y/N): Alright. So after reviewing, I have come up with a schedule. Tomorrow's Saturday, so Pinkie gets her time with me first. Then on Sunday, I'll go with Rainbow Dash to the Daring Do convention. Sunset and I can hang out on Monday. I'll help out Applejack on Tuesday. Then me and Fluttershy can go to the park on Wednesday. Thursday, me and Rarity will be at the boutique. (To Rarity) I could actually use your help in getting me a new outfit. This sweatshirt is... on its last leg.

Rarity looks at you confused.

Rarity: Why is that, darling?

You then show the sweatshirt. It's all dirty and it has teeth bites on it.

(Y/N): I, uh... I haven't been washing it well and... there's a good chance I've been chewing on it.

Flashback

You were in your bed as a Night Fury. You were sleepwalking and you grabbed your sweatshirt with your mouth. You then start to chew on it. You then slowly wake up and realize that you were chewing on it.

After Flashback

(Y/N): Heh. That, uh... that's the gist of it. Heheheh.

You smile widely and grin. Rarity looks at you with a pout. Then she changes her expression and says.

Rarity: Of course, darling. Besides, I never liked this sweatshirt anyway. It was alright at first, but now, it just looks dreadful. No offense.

(Y/N): I'm not offended at all. Besides, it's time to get a different one anyway. To finish off the week, I'll be spending time with my girlfriend, Twilight on Friday.

Twilight: What will we be doing that day?

(Y/N): I'm going to surprise you.

Twilight smiles and kisses your forehead. The other girls grew jealous.

(Y/N): So, does that work with everyone?

Humane 7: Yes, your majesty!

(Y/N): You know, you don't have to call me that. I may be the alpha, but I still want to be treated like a regular person.

Sunset: Are you kidding? We should treat you with respect. After all, you are the alpha species and you saved the school.

(Y/N): True, but I'd still want to be treated like a human being.

Fluttershy: We understand, (Y/N).

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. We get it, dude.

You smile softly.

(Y/N): Well, I can't wait to spend this week with you all. This is going to be fun.

You all then went your separate ways.

----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday

You arrive at Pinkie's house. You then knock on the door. Maud Pie then answers.

(Y/N): Hey, Maud. Did Pinkie fill you in on me showing up today?

Maud: Yeah. I'll go get her. Be right back.

She then walks out and goes to get her sister. After a few minutes, Pinkie Pie comes downstairs. When she sees you, she pulls you into a tight hug.

Pinkie Pie: Hi, (Y/N). I'm glad you can make it!