Chapter 2: News From The Goddess

~🌾Milla POV🌾~

Greetings, you may recognize me, do you? If not, that's perfectly fine. My name is Milla. The fire goddess of this kingdom. Ever since the huge genocide, I've been wanting the best for my people and I. So I've been working hard on making this kingdom a better place now. Let's just hope that Bezela will approve of this soon.

~🌾Present Day, 3:56pm🌾~

I stood in front of the fountain in the center of the castles thrown room. Staring into the water seeing my reflection sparkle in the bright blue water. I was thinking about what Bob had explained to all of us earlier this month. They explained that Bleetway told them about Miss Darkel's plans to take down The Bob Gang, The Goofy Emos and everything surrounding Digital Halagrafics.
If you don't know, Digital Halagrafics is like our own little world Olley created for us to live in, inside her laptop.
I've been so worried about all of these schemes, that I couldn't focus on repairing our kingdom, but luckily Lancer and Willow said that they'd get things done for me.

As I stared in the fountain, I heard fast footsteps approaching the thrown room doors. The doors then swing open and I hear Bob and Bella yelling. I turn my head to see why they were yelling, but they were just yelling because they were just hyped for some....unknown reason. "Milla! I was here first! Bella has to do all the chores--!!" Bob yells. Bella puts her hand over his mouth to cut off his sentence. "No, I was here first!! He's lying!" "Guys, guys, knock it off." I say as I put both of my hands up. I walk over to them, smiling slightly. "You don't even have to do chores. Lancer and Willow already offered to take some off your hands." Bob and Bella looked at each other and sighed. Bob looked at me, showing a little bit of a fussy expression on his face. "So does that mean I fully sprinted here for no reason?" I let out a small chuckle. "Yes it does. But, I do need both of you guys for this small favor"

 But, I do need both of you guys for this small favor"

I slightly smiled at the two of them, about to explain the news I got this morning. "So, a letter arrived in the mailroom for me today, and it was one from Bezela herself. She told me that she heard that Bob moved back here, and she said that next week, she will be coming by to judge our kingdom to decide if we should open it back to the public or not. So for that, I wanna do something special for her so, I wanna throw this big evolution dinner to celebrate all of us, our success...and Bob returning after two years.."

I know, I shouldn't be doing this for Bezela. She underestimates me all the time and it makes me feel like I'm not trying. But this is a huge deal for me, I want this kingdom to have a chance once again. I must go on with this idea.
Bob and Bella looked at each other, both looking excited and then they both just grew very wide smiles. "Yeah!! We'd love to help!" Bella says. "I can help with some food ideas! Back when I lived with the Bob Gang, I've learned some good recipes." Bob said, sounding and looking confident. I smiled, showing my teeth and gave Bob a thumbs up. "I think I've got some decorations in my room! I'll be right back!" Bella said. Bob was about to run after her, but something about mailroom made me remember the other thing I needed him for. "Hang on, Bob. I got something for you."

I walked over to a small table in the corner of the room and opened the drawer, seeing a letter in there that had Bobs name on it and it was a bright orange envelope. "Bob, this letter came in for you today. I didn't read it, so I'm not sure what it's about." Bob looked confused, but still took the letter. "It looks like it's from....someone anonymous. Thanks Milla!" Bob left the room, leaving me thinking about that letter. Just...something about it made me awfully curious. Hr never received letters growing up, so what makes now so different..?

The Gaur Mission//BnB AU Story//MO!AU Issue 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara