Chapter 13: Confrontation

~💫Lancer POV💫~

Hi! You know me, right? Sure you do! I'm Bob's best friend right at the moment! Well, as you know, Bob and I are currently in this battle against two people Bob knows. Being his sister while the other is just a friend. But they aren't themselves, they're both under control of an enemy of ours. You wanna know how this battle ends? Yeah, I wanna know too!

After some time of fighting, Bob and I stopped for a little bit to catch our breathes, as Bobal and Luna looked pretty beat up. We couldn't get the necklaces off of them just yet, they move po pretty fast for us to reach them. But I a small idea, a great idea for that matter. "Bob!" I say, about to tell him what I have in mind. "This isn't going to plan, if I'm being honest. But before you get your hopes down, I got an idea to stop them." Bob thought for a moment, while he caught his breathe. Then he looked at me and nodded slightly. "I'm listening.." I whispered what I planned and saw Bob agreeing to everything.

Until we heard the sound of someone getting up and causing destruction. Bob and I looked and we see some meteors on the ground, with the mix of star dust. "You can't get rid of us that easily.." We hear. Then right on the other side of us, we see Bobal summoning more meteors and Luna chuckling

 Then right on the other side of us, we see Bobal summoning more meteors and Luna chuckling

Lancer looked at me, with a furious but also happy face as well both looked towards the other side of us

Lancer looked at me, with a furious but also happy face as well both looked towards the other side of us. "Or can we though" I said. "Bleetway! We're ready for you!!" Bob shouted as he began glowing red, and then shortly showed that him and Bleetway swap places. "Great to see you again, Lancer." Bleetway told me. "Same here!" I say. Bleetway then jumped very high over towards the both of them and aimed his hand towards the sky, with some many bolts of lightening coming from the sky and onto Bobal and Luna, destracting them.

"Now, Lancer!!" Bleetway yelled. My time to shine! I guided my stars right towards Bobal and Luna, which move at an uncontrollable speed. I noticed my stars hit both of their necklaces, breaking them and making them fall. Bleetway ran towards me and turned himself back into Bob. We both looked and saw our old buddies again..

 We both looked and saw our old buddies again

~💫POV Change!💙~

~💙Bob POV💙~

"Bob..?" We heard Luna say, having the heartbreak in her voice. "Blueboy- I mean, Bob!? What the hell happened" Bobal said after her. I was pretty confused when Bobal asked what happened because I always thought that he would remember when we got him off of Miss Darkel's spell. "You guys were under a dark spell, but Lancer and saved you guys!" I said. It was just nothing but silence for the next few seconds until, I felt someone hugging me. Realizing it was Luna. "Oh my god, Bob I can't believe you're okay!!" She said, as she hugged me. Telling by her voice, what she said, and her actions, she must have really missed me. "Heh...I did too.." I said, hugging her back. Bobal on the other hand, was standing there with his arms folded and an eye brow raised. "So, is that what you were doing on your precious time away from us?" He asked. Before I could say something, Lancer walked in front of me and towards Bobal.

"Yes, it is. So maybe you shouldn't have a problem with what Bob's been doing." He says. Adding a bit of sass in his sentence. "I  literally have no idea who are." Bobal says. "But I'm not pissed at him because he's been having so much fun here-" "Why are you even pissed at him anyway!? Sorry your little theory of Bob starting all this isnt true!" Luna and I looked at each other, before I walked over to them both to stop them from having another fight. "Okay guys, that's enough. And Bobal, we just saved you! You shouldn't whip sass out now" I say. I notice Bobal getting mad, but then taking a deep breathe to calm down. He smiled slightly as he looked towards the ground. "Yeah, you're right. I'll thank you for that...but don't expect me to be nice to you from now on! I'm still my angry self I've always been!" I chuckle a bit as I role my eyes

Welp, that makes it two friends saved. We just gotta save the rest, and find everyone else too. Well, that's if they aren't captured. But if they are, we'll be ready for them. If we were ready for Darkel now, then we'll be ready for her again later on. Let's hope this mission keeps going down the same good path that it has been going down