Chapter 3: Attend Or Don't Attend

~🌷Bella POV🌷~

Hiya! You might know me, do ya? You might know me as Bella, Bob's Ex Girlfriend. Bob wanted to run away from the Bob Gang, but I offered to go with him because I didn't want him to go through this alone. So far, things have been good! Let's hope they can get even better!!

~🌷Present Day, 4:00pm🌷~

Milla had just got done explaining to Bob and I about how the creator of this kingdom, and many other Element Kingdoms out there will be coming over next week and that Milla wants to do something special. I'm currently in my room, looking through my drawers for some decorations until I hear a knock. My door then opens and I see Master Cade standing there. "Hello, Bella." He said. "May I have a quick word with you?" I raised an eyebrow, feeling curious, but also excited as well. I didn't know what he wanted, but I was still excited for what he had to say. "Sure, Master! What's up?" Master Cade walked in and leaned on my wall. "So, I realized that you have no powers, correct?" I took a moment to think, and I really don't have powers. I'm just a normal human. Nothing more. "Yes. I don't have powers." Master Cade looked down and let out a small chuckle. "How would you like to gain powers of your own, or use something you really like as a power?"

 "How would you like to gain powers of your own, or use something you really like as a power?"

"There is this old Training School that I'm fixing up, and also teaching a small group of kids that live here too

"There is this old Training School that I'm fixing up, and also teaching a small group of kids that live here too. It can be for anyone, even adults who want their own powers, or who want to know how to work out their powers. You wanna attend there?" Just as I was about to give out my answer, I still thought about this offer. What group of kids is he referring to? Bob never told me about some other group living here. Unless he doesn't know about them...if he doesn't know, it'll be good to know about something here that he doesn't know about. And this could be a really great offer for me! "Master Cade.." I said. "I'll attend. But I would like to attend for a day to see if I like it enough to keep going." Master Case smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. "Well okay. Since it's the weekend, you won't start until a couple of days. School starts at 8:00am to 12:00pm. If you like it after your first day, you can still attend, but if not, you don't have to go anymore."
"Alright! But yeah, I'll do it!" Master Cade smiled and let himself out of my room. Come to think of it, it's only Saturday. I should probably get all my stuff ready tomorrow. I'm ready ready for this! I'll be able to help Bob fight off Miss Darkel without using my stupid fists! Let's hope a this hard work pays off though!