Chapter 9: Goddess Control

~🌾Milla POV🌾~

It took a little bit of time to calm Bob down from crying. I don't know what was wrong with him, but I didn't wanna be a burden and ask him. It's probably personal anyway. As I was calming him down, he kept on muttering a couple things, but it was hard to hear what they were. "Bob, what are you saying?" I ask, feeling nervous for my answer. "....I broke the promise.." I was pretty confused because I didn't what or whose promise he was talking about. "What are you talking about?" Bob looked down, silently sobbing before answering my question. "...Bosips...
I broke the promise we made as kids that he probably kept..! Now..he's probably under Miss Darkel's control...because of me..!" I pat Bobs shoulder as continued sobbing. While doing so, a small idea popped in my head. "Bob, come with me.." I say as I got up from the floor. Bob looked at me in confusion, but then got up anyway. He followed me out his bedroom door and we both made our to the library in our castle

When we opened the door, we already see Master Cade practicing some spells, not surprisingly. "Greetings Milla, Bob." He said you us. "Hello, Master. Do you remember where we keep the fortune ball at?"

~🌾POV Switch💙~

~💙Bob POV💙~

I looked at her in confusion, having no idea what Milla was talking about. I never heard of this....ball thing she was talking about. The only ball I know is Bobal, but I've heard enough about him. "Milla, what are talking about?" I asked her. She sits down on a chair and holds the fortune ball in her hands. "You can use this ball to see what some of your friends are up to at the moment. You can use this to see Bosip." I can actually see what Bosip is up to now..! I hope I don't regret this in the future, I just hope that he's alive and well. "How do I work this thing?" I asked. "You just have to put both of your hands on the ball, think about the person you would like to see, and the ball will show you." I nodded slowly as I took the ball from her, with her permission of course. I think about who I wanted to see in the ball, then some blue magic appeared around the ball as a small picture appeared...

I gave the ball back to Milla and made my way to the doors. "Bob, what do you mean?" "I'm saying HE'S LIVING IT UP WHEREVER HE IS LIKE HE'S ALREADY MOVED ON!" I yell, seeing Milla's eyes widen up a bit. "He's always been.saying that I'd be happier without him ever since Bella and I dated!! I'm not happier without him!!! But I guess he's happier without me..!!" I slam open the library doors and stormed off to my room, thinking and losing my hope in seeing Bosip again..