Chapter 8: I.M.P Commands

~🥀Miss Darkel POV🥀~

Finally...I got a hold of the Gang, and that blueboy's precious sister. Next stop is him and the rest of the Fugly Four, or the Gaur Four. Once the Blueboy finds out about his little friends, he's gonna be broken all over again! And I'm not doing this with just my puppets, I have something else to...

My crew too, of course. And then when they help me take the Bob and his buddies, I'll make them show me where Olley has been hiding after all these years...

 And then when they help me take the Bob and his buddies, I'll make them show me where Olley has been hiding after all these years

Alec, an I

Alec, an I.M.P of mine runs in, warning me about that shark boy. Explaining how he joined forces with an old I.M.P of ours family. "Well then...this'll be more fun than I thought it would be.." I mutter to myself, cooking up something else for this plan. "Well Alec...unless they want to make things more easier and fun for us..they can keep all this child's play up." "Eh, what do you mean, Boss?" Alec asked. I turned and floated towards him, chuckling a little bit, thinking about all the evil schemes I could come up with. "I'll tell you. But first, assemble the I.M.Ps! I yell. Alec nods and flies off, making his way to the rest of my I.M.Ps. I know, my plan would be great with me involved, but with my I.M.Ps, I'm sure that'll be great too...I suppose

After some moments, I heard the sound of flying and before I knew it, the I.M.Ps made their way into the main room. They all landed in front of me, doing our usual solute. "I got the rest of us, just like you wanted me too" Alec says. "Good one, Alec. As for the rest of you..." I begin...

" I begin

The I

The I.M.Ps look at me, looking confused, except for Velvet. One of my I.M.Ps, who I personally love because of her insane violence obsession. In fact, speaking of Velvet, she was actually the one who spoke first. "I don't give a damn! As long as I get to see people suffer, I'll be a happy camper!!" Just as I thought she would say. I looked at the rest of them, and the others all grew evil smiles and agreed. "So, when do we attack?" Parker asks. He's one of the I.M.Ps, he's usually quiet and introverted, but not when it comes to missions that involve attacking and deaths. "Well, you all know that pesky prince of the Flame Kingdom, Bob Waybright. Right?" "Yeah, did he seriously not die!?" Velvet asked, furiously.

"He didn't, but he's back at the Kingdom. And he has some friends with him too!"
The rest of the I.M.Ps were getting a bit frustrated, especially Velvet, but that wasn't all I had to say to them. "What if we attack Bob and his friends again...but make sure they actually die this time.."
All of the I.M.Ps began smiling and laughing, thinking about my plan and how great it was. My plans are the best anyway.."So, when are we gonna attack?" Alec asks. "We attack...when that Blueboy and his little traitor friend are broken up...permanently.."