60. Feeling Betrayed

Kapoor Mansion

Aryan was shocked as the huge bright light came out of the book and aryan feared .. and got dis balanced and fall down

Aryan whinc - Ouuch... 

while he saw the whole of bright light covering the room..

Aryan shocked - ye.. ye kia ho ra hai.... 

the ray lights were so strong that aryan was scared to even look at the pages which was covering ...

That is when Rudra came out from the adjuscent room..... and shocked ...

Aryan had opened that book.. ??

Rudra immidiately rush there and closed it..... while saw aryan was struggling to get up...

Rudra went near him and helped him to get up... 

Rudra angrily - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ARYAN???

Aryan flinched and scared - B..bhai vo

Rudra angrily - Did you try to open this?

Aryan scared

Rudra screamed - I asked you something Answer me god dammit!!!

Aryan flinched but nodded... 

Rudra was furious - Kiski ijazat se tum is kamre me hai?

Aryan look down the tone of rudra was hurting him - me bas vo apko bulane aya tha or mujhe ye book dikhi to me bas!

Rudra angrily - Tum bas kia????  bina soche smjhe u just .. opened it!!! tumhe pta nhi hai is kamre me ... me kisiko bhi allow ni krta???

Aryan - Par kyu? esa kia h is kamre me...

rudra glared at him - Something's are personal ...  and you have no right to Intrude on that space!!!

Aryan flinched - Bhai i m sorry me bas

Rudra angrily - Aryan out of this room now!

Aryan hurt teary - Bhai i m sorry mera sachme koi intention nhi tha apke personal chiz ko chune ka.. me to bas

Rudra was getting hyper and his voice got louder - DONT U UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID!

Aryan flinched and took a step back he had never seen rudra like this... but hearing those loud voices

Abhay and rey reached rushing there...

Abhay saw the agitation in Rudra's eyes... something must have happened but what..

Rudra angrily - Aryan tum...

but abhay was there at the peak moment and shielded aryan...and aryan hold Abhay's shirt and shed his tears silently