36. Mixed Feelings

Scene starts from the jungle deep inside....

Shankar was looking at the sky and a serene smile spread up in his lips....

Few animals spread out and sat near him looking like they enjoyed being here...

one of the man passing by asks  him - yha kia kar re ho....andhera hone wala hai....

Shankar smiled - Andhere se itna bhagte kyu ho...  jab tak andhera nhi hoga.. savera kesa ayega batao..?

Man - Are bhai jungli janwar se bhara para h ye jungle... apni bhalai chahte ho to chle jao... 

Shankar - bhalai to mai chahta hu lekin apni nahi sabki.... 

Man flustered - lgta hai dimag he kharab hai iska... raho bhai is jungle me tum...! jab andhero me khud kho jaoge ulajh k reh jaoge tab pata chlega aya bara...

saying man left while shankar just laughed....  while heavy winds started blowing... slightly lightening...

Shankar - Ulajhne ka nahi abhi to wakt hai sulajhne ka..  rishto ki dor ko jo zindagi ki  khel me ulajh si gayi hai ... abhi to Dard se dard ka Rubaroo hona bhi zarury hai....

saying shankar just smiled ...  only he knows what secret is hidden behind that smile .....

Otherhand...

Aryan was numb shocked... he looked at the chain... and Then at his own .... he knows he clearly knows that was his Chain.. his parents  had made that two sets of chain for him and his brother .... veer ... and . Reyansh? how can he get this chain???

Aryan remember reyansh saying - meri chain kho gayi na.. mujhe bas wohe dhundna hai...

vardhan saying he is Adopted...?

Aryan gasped - R.. reyansh? reyansh is not the real brothers of Kapoor...? he is adopted ..?? and this chain how.. how can he has the same chain....no no ..

Aryan was just not trying to beleive this reality....  because everytime he expect something and his expectations crushes like glass beeds . he dont want to expect... no he dont it can be a coincidence yes.. yes yes.. but the same chain.. the same engraved symbol?? how???

Aryan with shaky trembling hands took the locket and just turned it

Aryan with shaky trembling hands took the locket and just turned it...  and gasped it has the same birth date also....

Aryan numb tears roll out his eyes that means reyansh was veer??? his VEER????  he was so close ... to him yet he never realised it???

Aryan gasped - m..mera .. bhai?? mera veer? reyansh... is my brother .. my..

Aryan palmed his mouth he was having a mixed sort of emotions and he dont know how to deal with it...

Aryan was feeling happy content .  finally . finally he was going to actually meet his brother feel him .. he need to go to him rush to him hug him.. tell him that he is his brother .