33. Getting a CLUE

Rajpoot Mansion 

Samrat was smiling like the normal for few days his smile just vanished and that just didnot sit well with tej...

Tej came with his food for samrat and saw the old charm in Samrat's face was back.. and tej feels his heart just warmed up .. Samrat smile was something which brought him back to his peace...

Tej came and sat beside samrat ..

Tej - Sam teri medicin ka wakt ho ra hai....abhi chal khana kha le. .

Samrat look at the food and pouts - Bimaro wala khana?

Tej raised his eyebrows - well.. i think you are given the diet which you are supposed to eat....

Samrat frowns he dont like soup at all it makes him neusatic

Tej sighs - esi shakal mat bana soup nahi hai...khichri hai...

samrat sighs in releif atleast khichri was much better than soup.... 

Tej smiled studying his face samrat face was like an open book his emotions can be read in his face very easily...

Tej - Chal kha le... me teri medicin leke ata hu mere kamre mai hai...

Saying tej was about to go samrat hold his hand....  tej turned

Samrat cutely - Sirf khana deke jaoge ..? khilaoge nahi apne bimar bhai ko?

Tej numb... Samrat saw his expression and sighs he knew his bhai was less expressive all the time but now that he know he loves him than its time he should stop getting hurt instead teach him to be expressive

Samrat made Tej sit

samrat - bhai.. mai janta hu apko Apna pyaar express karna nhi ata...  but koi baat nhi .. mai hu na? mai sikhadeta hu apko ki ... express kese karte h ... jese ki dekho mai bimar hu na...  to mujhe ap apne hatho se khilao....  kyuki bimari mai na khudk hath sw khana acha nhi lagta....  so please?

Tej smile samrat was asking with so much innocence and love how could he deny it.... Samrat was again back to his form...  and he wanted to teach his bhai how to express love...

While Tej just took the spoon and started feeding him.... while samrat happily have it enjoyinh every moment of it while tej look at samrat sadly was he really doing right with the boy? his inner consience ask him....  and he has no answer

While Otherhand....

Kapoor Mansion

Rey was much better he was used to his father's taunts yes Father no matter what reality Vardhan Kapoor will always be his father..... and he will never mind about what he says....

Rey was passing by that is when he saw Rudra checking on Aryan's temperature again while Aryan looked flustered

Aryan - Mr kapoor ap ..

Rudra - Ssh.. let me check

Aryan - Pichle das minute mai ap tin bar check karchuka hai mere temperature and everytime its showing normal.... mai bilkul thik hu trust me....  

Rudra - are? mujhse zyada jante ho kia tum.. tum abhi bhi kamzor ho so chup chap bed pe rest karo... koi zarurat nhi hai ghar se jane ki... are bhai yaha rahoge to ache se. rahoge...

Aryan sighs - Are par Ishaan ata he hoga mujhe lene.... mujhe jana hoga... Mr kapoor

Rudra felt hurt and sad the thought of Aryan leaving the house just didnot sit well with him...

Rudra - Kyu jana hai ? yaha rehne mai kia problem hai

Aryan startled what was he asking? he cannot stay here.... can he how was Mr kapoor even saying that