Introducing the Characters

Rudra Kapoor :- A lethal hardcore business tycoon

Rudra Kapoor :- A lethal hardcore business tycoon...  No one dares to mess with him .. he know how to make his work Done....   His anger can ignite fire.... He is so dangerous... he was not like that before  but fate taught him to be tough to be brutal ... .... He could just not forgive his brother Abhay ...   his one mistake ..  had cost him his brother's life  Aryaveer...  Aryaveer's death was the end of there relationship....  Now only one source of hope connect them together thats Reyaansh ....  

Abhay Kapoor :-  A very big name in the music world Renowned singer and Music Director

Abhay Kapoor :-  A very big name in the music world Renowned singer and Music Director.. The world Knows him as AK ..A  owes his chain of Music Companies *
"ARYA".. He deals with Fresh talents and give them a chance.. ...  broken from inside... misses his lil brother a lot... everything ended for him after his Aru's death.. he wish he could go back to the past and change few things but sighs fate has his own story...  missed rudra too... because they may leave under the same building but there relationship is turnished... deep down he hope his brother can understand him once .   but it looks like a long distant dream....Abhay is like water who seems harmless but mess with him wrongly he can be more dangerous then Tsunami ...   living for the sake of that one responsiblity ...  which is given to him by fate and for Reyansh.. 

Reyansh Kapoor :- A charming guy with full of life

Reyansh Kapoor :- A charming guy with full of life...  He is studying in college apple of eye for his brothers ..  He knows to make them dance in his tunes... loves to play football and wants to make a career out of it... loves his brothers a lot the only hope that has  keep Rudra and Abhay connected .....   reyansh wish is to end the coldness between his brothers..  he hope he will do that one day...  but the question is can he really do that??? ..