Fl, SoAn, Basil - Towards you. Pt 2

Basil (Omori) x Male Reader

Strangers to Lovers

3rd Person.

(D/n) = Dog's name (Sorry cat lovers.)

(F/c) = Favorite Colour

(D/c) = Dog Colour

!!Warnings: Some depressing subjects such as Su!c!de. Game Spoilers!!

(Long, Words count at the end.)

~~

"Anyways, let's go say hi!!" Kel excitedly exclaimed as he grabbed Aubrey and Basil by the wrist and began to drag them both towards the hooded figure. Hero warmly smirked and jogged after them. With a hum, the hooded figure looked up from his book, lowering it into his lap. The dog opened their eyes and tilted their head up, looking over at the approaching group. He looked around before looking up at the tall Kel. 

Kel waved towards him. The dog on the hooded young man's lap scanned the small group, lighting up as if they saw a treat once their sight was on Basil. The dog's tail began to wag rapidly. The guy noticed and placed a hand over his dog, trying to hold it back. "Hey! You're new to Faraway Town, right?" Kel asked in a friendly manner as he lowered his hand back to the side. He now stood in front of the (H/c) coloured guy. 

The guy's (E/c) coloured eyes shifted to each person before they landed on Basil. Their eyes met before Basil shyly looked away. The guy raised a brow, feeling a sense of nostalgia wash through him like a wave. He then turned his eyes back to Kel and smiled kindly as he stood up from the bench. His dog jumped down and sat down by their owner's legs. "Yeah. I am." The owner answered before he held out a hand for Kel to shake. "Y/n L/n. You?" Y/n added. Kel grinned before he took Y/n's hand and hyperly shook it. 

Basil jerked at the introduction and looked back at Y/n with widened blue eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, hesitating before closing it again. He pursed his lips and averted his eyes away again. Kel introduced himself and the others. Kel and Y/n began to talk, a bit choppy but Aubrey or Hero would join in. Basil walked over, awkwardly standing next to Y/n. Y/n turned his eyes to Basil for a bit, smiling softly before looking back at Kel. 

They talked for a bit, the group warmly inviting Y/n into it. But soon, the sun set. Aubrey was the first to go, saying her goodbyes so that she could go to church. The leftover boys continued to talk for a bit before Kel and Hero also said their goodbyes. Kel said he had to go to a basketball practice that was on the other side of the park. And Hero had to go continue his studies. 

So, Basil and Y/n were just left there, awkwardly standing next to each other as one or the other was too scared to say anything. (D/n) Soon began to bark, quick to be in front of Basil. Basil hummed and looked down at (D/n) before he slightly crouched down and began to pet the dog. They seemed happy to have Basil touching them and their tail wagged excitedly, it was like it was basking in Basil's touch. Y/n tilted and turned his head down to look at Basil. A flash of images in his head. 

"They're very cute...~" Basil mumbled, somewhat loud enough for Y/n to hear, this felt too familiar. Deja vu hit him like a bus, his eyes slightly widened before he crouched down as well. He chuckled and nodded. "What's their name?" Basil asked, his soft and light blue eyes turning to Y/n. There it was, his heart beating out of his chest and a younger Basil now in front of him. It felt like he was living in the past. 

~

Y/n hummed and turned his head to Basil before he slightly smiled. "(D/n)! They're very cute." He answered before he glanced at the dog and then back at Basil. "Want to pat them?" He added in a friendly manner. The dog tilted their head, its tail wagging behind them wildly. (D/n) then turned their head to Basil before trotting over to the shy boy. Basil subtly flinched as he looked in front of him, just to find the dog right in front of him.