Fl, Li: Yuri Plisetsky - Melted Ice

Yuri Plisetsky x Male Reader

(17 y/o Yuri, 17 y/o Reader)

(Written by a minor, if you're uncomfortable dni)

!!Long!!

~~

Summer holidays had just started and it was a dull afternoon, the summer sky was grey due to the rainy weather but that quickly passed. You were on your way to a cousin of yours, Yuri Katsuki. And you heard he was currently skating in an ice rink that was quite a distance from you. You walked through an alleyway as a shortcut, and a plastic bag full of convenience store items in it was held in your left hand. Your right hand was resting in the pocket of your zip-up hoodie. 

With your head turned to the ground, you were lost in thought. Though you were in your own world, thinking of something that only you would know, you were quickly snapped out of it as you heard girly screams. It sounded like a crowd was running outside of the alley you were in. 

With your eyes on the street that was shown at the end of the alley, a male your age ran into the darkened ally and tried hiding despite not being anywhere to hide. You watched him curiously before beginning to walk over. His eyes darted to you and he flinched at your sudden appearance since you were taller than him and seemed fitter. 

With a sweatdrop and concerned look, you spoke to him, curious about why he looked so frantic and kind of annoyed. "Are you okay?" You asked in your normal voice but he quickly shut you up, placing his index finger to his lips. He looked slightly annoyed as he panted, his breath hot and heavy.

"Quiet, they'll hear us." He whispered with a slight scolding in his voice, you were confused but you listened, nodding your head. You looked out to the street that was at the end of the alleyway and hummed to yourself. The girly screams were close and you could hear a few girls talking from the brightness at the end of the alley. They were still around the corner but were about to go into the alley. 

The boy in front of you seemed slightly panicked as if he didn't want to be seen by those girls. You turned your head back to him and slightly tilted your head. "Are you hiding from them?" You asked in a softer and quieter voice this time. He just nodded, glaring at you with suspicious eyes. 

The blonde-haired boy looked over at the end of the alley before his frown grew deeper. You hummed in amusement, trying to hold back a chuckle. He then turned his head back to you and his eyes shone in a quiet plea. "Help me." He said in a whisper, his words seemed more like a command but his eyes were giving him away. 

You let out your soft chuckle and nodded, you handed him your plastic bag, making him slightly confused. You unzipped your hoodie and took it off. He looked up at you with a confused look, his brows slightly furrowed and his lips were curved into a frown. You wrapped the jacket around the back of him and threw the hoodie over his head. 

Just in time, the girls were about to run into the alley but as they did, you walked closer to him until his back hit the wall. You held the back of his head and softly pushed it into your chest, his face hiding in your white sweatshirt. A hand was placed on the wall behind him, your head tilted down, inches away from the side of his. 

The male froze on the spot, he heard the girls talking as they entered the alley. He slightly flinched and wasn't sure what to do. You softly smirked and whispered into his ear. "Hug me back, if you want." You softly suggested before holding him closer, the hand that was placed on the wall soon slid around his waist. "Calm down, you're very tense~" 

You looked down at his face, his green eyes slightly narrowed before he hesitantly wrapped his arms around your abdomen. He lowered his head down, you couldn't see his expression anymore. To the fans, it just seemed like another couple who were in the alleyway. They whispered to each other before walking away, calling out the boy's name. "Yuri!!"