Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!

"Kusuo, how's everything going in your new school?!" His brother questions. Saiki was sitting on his couch being interrupted by his brother wanting to video call.

"I hate it."

"Ah? And why's that?"

"You. Thanks to you, I joined a certain club where after school I have to deal with a bunch of nuisances and entertain girls because they have way too much time on their hands!" The psychic exclaims. His brother laughs. Don't laugh, it's tragic.

"Yeah, but at least you're getting sweets, right?" How did he know that? "Well there's absolutely no way my adorable stoic emotionless all powerful psychic baby brother would join a host club if there wasn't any sweets!" Don't insult me either. The psychic sighs.

"Well, I guess it hasn't been too bad. I fit in just fine, I'm just receiving a lot of attention." He admits.

"Kusuo, you'll do great." I don't want to hear that from you. Kusuke laughs again. "By the way, there's a package headed to you right now." Just then, Kusuo's doorbell rang. Saiki stands up from the couch and walks to the door. He signs the package and uses x-ray vision to see what it was. He didn't waste a second before tearing apart the package and opening a coffee jelly. It was then that the psychic had decided that he had enough social interaction for today.

"It's delicious. Thanks, bye." He hangs up and continues watching his show.

******

It was the psychic's second week at Ouran Academy. After school, the psychic would go to the host club and eat sweets until the club began. After club activities started, he would be handed and fed more delicious sweets. Saiki's clients were slowly growing in number, which he didn't appreciate too much, but he couldn't do anything about that. In the end, he found it to be worth it because of the sweets. The psychic began to find comfort in Honey and Mori. Mostly being that he and Honey both had an undying love for sweets, and that Mori wasn't annoying like a certain blonde guy. Saiki also liked Mori because he wasn't loud and overbearing. In fact, Mori was very quiet and talked with very few words, similar to the psychic himself. But the pink haired boy also found Honey to be absolutely adorable, as surprising as it sounds. Currently, the three were sitting together at a table. Honey was chowing down on sweets and Saiki was taking his time with his own.

"Honey, you shouldn't eat so fast." Mori warned. Saiki nodded his head in agreement while taking another spoonful of cake. He didn't want to use his powers to rewind time for the blonde boy. But he certainly would if he had to.

"Everyone!" Tamaki begins. His voice made the psychic frown. What is it now? "We have our outfits ready for tomorrow!" He exclaimed. The psychic tilted his head in confusion.

"What outfits?" He asked.

"Ku-chan, you haven't heard? Tomorrow we're doing a festival theme!" Honey explains and giggles. Really?

"No, I probably zoned out when he was talking about it." The psychic admits while biting into another piece of cake. "Oh, I don't have to wear it too... do I?"

"Yes!" Honey exclaims. Saiki sighed. Honey continues while giggling, "I bet Ku-chan is going to look so cute in his outfit! Right, Takashi?!" Mori nods. Don't agree with him.

"Come take a look!" Tamaki exclaims. The club walks over to see the display of outfits. Everyone picks up their outfit and examines it.

"Wow, mine has yellow stripes!" Honey laughs.