Preference! How They React to Getting Caught😏

Ethan:

He would instantly get embarrassed jumping off you or throwing you off of him trying to play it off like you two weren't doing anything. Depending on how old you two were the consequences would vary. If you're both young you wouldn't be allowed at his house for weeks but if you're older his parents act disappointed and said to at least keep it down next time. 

Chris:

I don't think he'd be embarrassed necessarily. I just think it would instantly ruin the mood, it would easily take at least an hour and a half to get back into it. If his parents found you two, no matter what age they'd get pissed. You'd still be able to go over to his house, but his parents can't look at you the same until your wedding night then they get over it. They just didn't want their son wasting his time on someone he won't spend the rest of his life. 

Leon:

Honestly, I think that it would take a minute for Leon to realize that someone walked in until he felt you tense, and you move him. He'd look at you confused until he realized, and he'd get insanely embarrassed immediately. He would be out of commission for a solid three days after that. No sex, no touching, nothing. 

Claire:

I think that Claire could pull it off enough to where she could con her way out of the whole situation and one random day, she exposed it when she got a surgery done while she was on anesthesia. 

Jill:

She would apologize profusely and once everything blew over, she went right back at what you were doing and just made sure that you kept quiet the whole time and if you got too loud at any point she would stop abruptly. 

Carlos:

A lot like Jill but if it was one of his buddies that caught you, he would purposefully make you scream for him so that they can hear it. He wants them to know who you belong to and he also wants to make them uncomfortable for making you uncomfortable. Leaves hickeys everywhere after that. 

Lady D:

Assuming you got caught by the girls you two had to stop right away and tend to them because they'll "never see you two the same again". Alcina just shrugs it off explaining to them that it's a normal thing couples do and they're old enough to know that. Of course, she feels guilty about it and wishes it didn't happen, but it did and now you can move on. 

Heisenberg:

He doesn't care. Sure, it's a little strange but he keeps going until he's finished. Either the intruder walks out, or they stay and watch. He couldn't care less. He's lowkey down for the publicity. 

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 

(492 Words...)

A/N:

So, so, so sorry this is so late. Like I said in my announcement I've been busy with school and work but here is one of the requests for smplyanakin13.  Love you guys and as always leave requests as you want them, I'm always happy to do them. :)

~Payton