!!Request!! Revenge... (Carlos Oliveria 🍋)

It was raining outside and you were on your way to Carlos's house. With tears in your eyes it was hard to see the road and you began to swerve a bit. With all of these overwhelming feelings going on you just wanted to cry in his arms. You didn't understand how so much can plumet so fast. After what felt like forever you arrived. You turned the car off and ran to his door pounding on it. "(Y/N)? It's ten at night.. What are you doing here?" He questioned looking down at you.  

You looked at him with teary eyes, your lip quivering. "I just....needed to talk to you...and see you.." You broke down once again. "Hey, hey. What's going on?" He pulled you inside and sat you down in a chair. He looked at you with sad sorry eyes. "Leon." You put your head on his stomach since he was standing right in front of you. He shot you a look of confusion. "What did he do? Are you guys arguing or something?" He asked you, putting his hand on your head in a comforting way.  You shook your head and looked up at him again. He gave you a confused look. "He cheated on me..." you softly spoke feeling tears welt up in your eyes once again. 

"I'm sorry.. What?" He had an instant look of burning anger in his eyes. "He said he wants me to go over there tommorrow to get my things." You explained to him. He looked like he was starting to think about something when he got a smirk on his face. "What?" You asked him. He shook his head and walked to the kitchen. He got a glass cup out of the cubord to fill it with water then handed it to you. "Can I get you something to eat?" He asked after you accepted the water. You shook your head and took a sip. "It'll be okay (Y/N), I promise." He reassured you. 

With all of these emotions flowing through you, you just wanted to have a way to forget about everything.  You've always found Carlos attractive and you always joked that he would be your back up plan. Now that you found out Leon was unfaithful you thought that this could be your chance. No he couldn't possibly want anything to do with you...Right..? You caught him staring at you. You gave him a confused look and he ignored it completely. You rolled your eyes and drank more water. "How do you feel about revenge?" He blurted out the question. You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know, you have someone in mind?" You smiled for the first time since you've been there. He let out a small chuckle and looked down. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." You looked at him with a semi surprised look on your face. "Really? Who?" you asked him. "Me.." He blushed a bit. Your face went bright red. You didn't know what to say. You really didn't think that he'd be even remotley interested in you let alone wanting to have sex with you just to get back at Leon. "Well?" Carlos said, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Oh..uh...Yes..." You said softly not wanting to sound too desperate. "Wait, Really? With me?" He had a shocked expression. "Yes, Carlos." You smiled. He gave you a smile and stood up.

He walked up to you and placed his hand on your cheek bending down to kiss you. Your face still damp from your tears. You exchanged a few soft pasionate kisses then Carlos moved his hand down from your cheek to the back of your neck pulling you in to be slightly more aggressive with it. You stood up and wrapped your arms around his neck, moving your body closer to his as he then wrapped his hands around your waist having a tight grip on you. 

You couldn't stop thinking about how good he looked in his black muscle shirt and his black sweat pants. As your bodies grew closer you could feel him getting hard. He guided you to his bedroom barely moving his lips away from yours for more than a second.  Once you got there he started to take your shirt off. You allowed him to do so. He looked down to admire your body. He's never seen someone so beautiful before. You had an embarassed look on your face. "Don't look like that...You're fucking beautiful." He cupped your cheek. You smiled and kissed him, slowly moving your hands down his body beginning to lift his shirt off of him. Once it got to a point where you couln't reach by yourself he lifted it off his shoulders. You started to stare at him. His perfectly chiseled chest and abs. 

He smiled down at you, "Like what you see?" he said in a cocky manor. "Yeah, I do." You looked at him with needy eyes. He was taken back by your sudden and confident response, but damn did it turn him on. He loves confidence in a person and you were delivering. You dropped to your knees and started to lower his pants revealing his boxers. You looked up at him with your lips slightly parted. He nodded his head blushing at your eager attempts. You had a small smile on your lips as you pulled his boxers down, his hard cock right in front of your face. You started small, kissing the tip and grazing your tongue here and there. Soon he grew impatient and forced your mouth to wrap around him. Your eyes grew wide and your breath hitched. You honestly didn't think it'd be this big.

 You slowly began to bob your head back and forth taking as much of him as you think you can. You heard his sounds of pleasure escape his lips the farther you went, he moved his hand down to the top of your head taking a handful of your hair and forcing your head to move gently. Slowly he started to move you faster, moaning from the ecstacy you're bringing him. "Please, keep going... I need it." He begged. You moaned in acceptance. You moved even faster, your mouth soaking his cock . Suddenly he put his hand on the back of your head and shoved you to the base causing you to gag on him. He took quite the liking to this and continued to make you gag until tears were rolling down your cheeks. You felt him begin to pulse reaching his climax. "(Y/N)...I'm.. I'm..gonna..." He began to whine. You nodded your head slightly telling him to finish. It took him a couple minutes and he finished, making a mess on your face while you gasp for air. 

You smiled up at him innocently. "Don't look at me like that." He said, also gasping for air from feeling intense pleasure. You got up grabbing your shirt. "No, no. We're not done here." He said grabbing you and kissing you. He let out a satisfied groan. He detatched his lips from yours and started to kiss your neck, he began to get  more aggresive with his kisses and began sucking on you,causing you to let out a few moans. "Let's see what Leon thinks about this tommorrow." He said smugly. Moving down laying kisses in a path until he reached the waist band of your pants. He looked up for your approval and once you granted it he didn't waste any time. He practically ripped your pants off of you, revealing your underwear. 

"Can I?" He asked, wanting to take them off of you. "Yes, go ahead." He gave you a smile when you let him. Again, wasting no time he ripped them off of you. Instantly his head was between your thighs. He didn't want to admit it so fast but he loved the way you tasted and soon he became addicted. He didn't just want it. He needed it, all of it. He craved you in so many ways all at once. He wanted to taste you, he wanted to be inside you, he just wanted you. You collapsed onto the bed moaning as Carlos continued.

"Carlos.." you moaned, which only provoked him to go faster. "Carlos, fuck." You  moaned, needing him now more then ever. "Please, please don't fucking stop." You begged and whined. He smirked at you being so desperate for him. He went faster, slipping a finger inside you, pushing you toward the edge. "Fuck, Carlos I'm gonna cum if you keep it up." You gripped on the sheets. "Good." You heard him mumble. That was it for you, you came in his mouth. Your whole body went limp and Carlos crawled up next to you and wrapped his strong arms around you holding you as you two fell asleep for the night...

●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●

(1,478 words...)

Part 2 coming soon???

A/N:

So, so, so, sorry this part took so long to come out. I just got back in school and my brother is using my PC so I have to use my broken laptop. But, this is my first time writting smut so I hope you all enjoy. This chapter was requested by: