Fresh Blood (Lady D x !Fem! Reader)

It was cold. Colder than usual. You walked through the woods after the village you lived near was taken over by Lycans. The only thing you had to protect yourself was a measly little pocket knife your father gave you the night prior. 

You felt the hair on your body stand up. Something was making you feel uneasy, like you were being watched. You walked and walked but you couldn't shake the feeling. Your head constantly looked over your shoulder making sure that there wasn't any danger lurking behind you. 

You saw an opening in front of you through the tree line. You left when it was dark but now the sun is starting to rise. You looked along the horizon and saw a castle. It was gorgeous. It looked Victorian or medieval. You've always wanted to live in a castle since you were a little girl. You realized those innocent thoughts were helping to calm your nerves. 

You continued to think about the inside of the castle. Maybe it had a lot of blue or green. Maybe a queen lived there. Maybe there were butlers and maids, or tiny children with their feet pattering over the floors. Suddenly there was a pop behind you. 

Almost of pure instinct you grabbed the knife out of your pocket and twist your body facing the noise. You put your arms up in a defensive position when a Lycan comes out from a bush near you. For a second you froze as it screamed at you, its warm breath that smelled of death and old blood breezed past your face. It seemed to have snapped you out of your trance. You got up to it and stabbed it in the eye. Once you ripped the knife out of its eye it screeched in agony. You took this as your opportunity and ran. 

 You ran until you heard dead silence. You looked up and you saw a statue in front of you. A lady wielding a sword. You looked around you and there it was. The castle, up close. You noticed the large gate in front of it. it was engraved with so much going on, but you could tell there was meaning behind it making it beautiful.  

You pushed the doors open hoping that there wasn't anyone living there. You didn't want to disrespect anyone you just wanted a safe place to stay for a while. You saw a little pond with fish then a path continuing up to the castle. Continuing on you continued to get colder, you could feel your extremities numbing. You wanted warmth so badly and you hoped that there was a fireplace in the castle possibly with even just a little bit of wood to get a fire going. 

Once you reached the castle you walked in cautiously, practically tip toeing around to find a way in. Finally, you saw a lever able to open up an iron gate leading you to a door. You pulled the lever and walked in. You ended up in a beautiful hallway with paintings and old pottery with antique dressers. There was just one thing that was off. Everything looked clean. Sure, a bit of dust here and there but it still looked like someone still lived there.   

You decided to continue forward. You then got to the most gorgeous thing you've seen in your entire life. The castles interior was better than you imagined it had all sorts of color, red, blue, green. All of those colors that showed that whoever lived here was wealthy. Your moment of awe was disturbed by the faint sounds of chuckling. You turned around once you heard some flies buzzing and saw three girls who looked almost identical apart from their hair colors. One blonde, one with black, and one with red. They had crimson color around their lips and bright yellow eyes. "Mother will love you..." the blonde said coming close to your face almost as if she was smelling you.  

They grabbed your arms dragging you to a little room where an abnormally tall woman with a white dress and a black floppy hat on her head. "We brought you fresh prey mother." The one with black hair said. "You are so kind to me daughters." She said, complementing the girls on their behavior. "Now, let's see what we have here." She stood up and turned around to face you. She easily stood at nine feet tall and appeared to have yellow eyes like her daughters. 

She bent down to get a closer look at you. She motioned her daughter to get her something. The daughter then grabbed a knife. The woman grabbed your arm forcing it up to her. With a swift movement she sliced into you. A scream of agony left your lips as she put her lips to your cut taking a taste of your blood. "Oh my...You are delicious." She had a small look of shock on her face. "I want a taste!" The red-haired girl shouted. You guessed she was the youngest. "Now, now Daniella. This one is all for me. There are plenty more for you in the dungeon." The woman said.

She turned to look at you. "Why are you here darling?" She had a sudden gentle tone. "I uh... Well, I was being chased by a Lycan and I came here for shelter thinking no one lived here. I'm very sorry ma'am. I just wanted some warmth and safety." You explained hoping she'd even take slight mercy on you. Maybe she'd just kill you quickly instead of slowly draining you. "I see. At least you're being polite about this and have a legitimate reason. You're quite a cute one too..." She thought for a moment. "Cassandra. Make sure..." She stopped her sentence to ask you your name. "(Y/N)." You told her. "Ah yes. Make sure (Y/N) has a nice room to sleep in with a fireplace to keep her warm." she instructed. "Yes mother." The one with the black hair obeyed and left. 

The last daughter continued with her sister. "My name is Alcina Dimetrescu. Those were my daughters Bela, the oldest. Cassandra the middle and Daniella the youngest." She introduced herself and the girls. "You may call me Lady Dimetrescu, Lady D or Alcina. That is up for you to decide." She said gently. "I hope you like it here darling." she smiled at you and motioned you to follow her. She gave you a tour of the castle then took you to your room. Once you got situated you lied down to rest for the night. Wondering what your new life was going to be like being fresh blood for Lady Dimetrescu.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

(1118 Words...)

A/N:

I won't lie this one was rushed towards the end and I know no one asked for this but I still hope you enjoy it. I'm starting to work on two requests that I received and then I will get those out next week most likely. Love you guys and always remember I'm open for just about anything.

~Payton