!Request! Ethan Winters 🍋

You and Ethan have been married for a few years now and have been talking about moving out of your little apartment to a house and maybe starting a family. You were thinking about all of the possibilities you two could have in life while preparing dinner. A brand-new house or a fixer upper that would make core memories for the two of you to share. Three kids or just one. Boys or girls. Suddenly you felt two hands grasp your waist. You looked up to see Ethan standing there moving his head down to the crook of your neck, planting soft, loving kisses every few seconds. "You okay?" You asked him to make sure that nothing was wrong. "Mhm." He huffed. "Just missed you." he smiled again taking a breath to smell your perfume/cologne. "I missed you too Ethan." You smiled planting a kiss on the side of his head.

He slowly turned you around to give you a passionate kiss on the lips. As much as you didn't want to admit it, you have been craving him all day. Him being fresh out of the shower after work didn't help either. You got a little ahead of yourself and began to run your hands up and down his body, up to place your hand the back of his head. He let you do as you please giving in to everything you wanted. So much so that he began to trace his hands up and down your body, almost as if he was trying to memorize every curve in case he lost you for some reason. He picked you up and gently placed you on the counter. Slowly you unbuttoned his shirt while he reached for yours until your phone rang interrupting you two.

You sighed and checked to see who it was. "Shit baby, I need to take this I'm sorry." You had a sad expression on your face. Ethan gave a soft yet devious smile. "It's okay." He assured you. You gave him a confused look and answered the phone. "Hello?" You spoke. Immediately Ethan heard that it was your best friend, Mia. He gave you a little smirk and kneeled down. Quietly he took off your pants, then your underwear. Your eyes widened while you were trying to sound normal while you were talking to Mia. Ethan then placed his head between your thighs and pressed his lips against you. You tensed a bit with a jolt, but you had to keep your composure. At least for now, and Ethan knew he could use that to his advantage. Moving his head up and down with his tongue moving at a steady pace it was getting really hard for you to stay quiet. "Hey Mia, my phone is actually getting really low. I need to charge it okay? I'll call you later." You said in a hurry.

You hung up the phone and immediately tangled your fingers in Ethans hair. "Don't stop, please." You moaned, moving his head up and down in more of a frantic motion. You could hear him moaning against you, you could feel it too. Every sound had a slight vibration with it, and it drove you crazy. Ethan slowed down and moved back up to face you. "You taste so good." He said kissing you on your lips. You reached down to unbutton his pants. You could feel how hard he was already just from giving you head. "Just fuck me already." You pleaded. You felt him pulse slightly and smirked. You pulled his pants down and took his underwear off reveling him. He began to roughly kiss you, slipping his tongue in a few times until he was right at your entrance. You nodded your head wanting him inside you. Slowly he began pushing his cock inside you. His breathing became heavy and fast along with yours.

Once he was fully inside you and you adjusted he began to move back and forth. Slowly and gently he thrusted inside you causing soft moans from the both of you to fill the room. This feeling of ecstasy was addicting to both of you. "Harder...please.." You begged him. He nodded his head in response, "Whatever you want baby. I know you can take it." You tightened around him slightly. Talk like that turned you on so much more if he said enough to you it would send you over the edge. You let out a loud moan causing him to go harder.

The louder you got the faster and harder he went. Constantly talking dirty to you. "So fucking good for me aren't you baby?" You were practically screaming for him. Suddenly you started to feel a knot in your stomach and he was getting a little sloppy. "Ethan, please..." You didn't have to finish your sentence, he knew what you wanted. As long as you wanted it he did too. He thrusted harder causing both of you to moan loudly until you both reached your climax. You felt a moment of bliss as he slowly pulled out of you, feeling everything slowly drip out of you.

Ethan led you to the bedroom and laid down with you next to him. He took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around you. You cuddled up nice and close to him smiling. "I love you so much (Y/N)." He said softly. "I love you too Ethan." You responded. The two of you eventually fell asleep together feeling relieved and refreshed.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>
(920 Words...)

Sorry if this one isn't that good and that its a little short. It was slightly rushed but I think it turned out okay. Hope you all enjoyed this one and it was requested by @smplyanakin13 . Love you all!

~Payton