Leon x Female Reader pt. 1

(Y/N) was a woman at the ripe age of 20. (H/L), (H/C) hair, beautiful (E/C) eyes, and soft (S/C) skin. The definition of Leon Kennedy's dream woman. At least he learned once he saw her. It was a cold rainy night and (Y/N) was going to Racoon City. To her horror the city was absolutely destroyed. Fire and explosions, and worst of all. Zombies. Luckily (Y/N) had a pistol in the center console of her car. She takes out her pistol and holds it tightly. She aimlessly begins to walk around the  city.  The heat from a nearby car forced sweat down her face. Her feet were getting tired not being able to find a way of the endless destruction. Suddenly she heard a crash in the distance and began to walk toward the sound. 

Soon she saw a police car on fire that wasn't there before. What happened? More importantly, who the hell is driving?  She thought to herself. She saw a figure standing about 5'10.  She held her pistol up and hovered her finger over the trigger. Walking slowly toward the unknown being it began to turn around. She was about to pull the trigger, "Don't shoot! I'm not one of them!" A man exclaimed. (Y/N) looked up in shock. "I almost just blew your head off!" She admitted. "I'm Leon. Leon Kennedy." He introduced himself. "(Y/N) (L/N)." The girl introduced herself in return. "Why are you out here Leon?" It took him a moment to answer. "I could ask you the same thing." The girl rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, I asked first." She saw Leon smile. "I'm a cop, I mean, today was supposed to be my first day." She looked at him in shock once again. "This is one kick-ass first day." Leon laughed at her comment. "Yeah, now, why are you here?" 

(Y/N) sighed. "I was just coming to visit and stay here for the night, but I suppose that's not happening now." She quietly chuckled. "Right, lets head to the police station, there has to be some sort of survivors there." Leon suggested. (Y/N) nodded in agreement and the two started to walk into the center of the city. Once they looked up, the old museum began to emerge. "There it is." Leon pointed. "What do you mean? That's the museum." (Y/N) stated, confused. "It's the police station now, you're not from around here are you?" He whispered. "No, I haven't been here in years." She explained. Leon raised his eyebrows and the pair continued forward and entered the museum. 

"I don't understand. Where is everyone?" Leon looked around. (Y/N) continued to walk on hoping to find at least someone. "Hey, who are you?" A man called from behind her. She turned around to see a man with dark skin, brown eyes and seemed to be about six foot tall. "(Y/N)." She introduced herself. "I'm Marvin. I'm the chief around here. At least I was, until everything went to shit." he sighed. "Who's he?" Marvin pointed at Leon. "Leon Kennedy sir. Today was supposed to be my first day." 

"Go get dressed rookie, you're going to have one hell of a first day." Marvin instructed. Leon rushed to get dressed into his uniform. "So do you know what could have caused this? Any leads on anything?"  (Y/N) questioned. "Negative, we've tried to find the source but we've lost too many. It's not worth it anymore. We're all going to die eventually might as well let it happen." He looked down, his face wincing in pain. (Y/N) finally noticed that Marvin was holding his right side of his ribcage.  "You're bit." She pondered. Marvin stayed quiet for a moment. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. You just need to find a way back out of this city." He hissed. "I'm back. What's going on?" Leon approached.  "He's been attacked." (Y/N) whispered. "I said I'm fine. Now go. Find a way. When you do, come find me." 

"Yes sir." Leon confirmed.  "What now? What are we supposed to do?" (Y/N) questioned. "I don't know.." He looked into her eyes, he could see the slight panic when he spoke. "We need to figure it out." She suddenly went cold. "Right..." Leon sighed. 

 ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

(707 words.) 

A/N:

Sorry for the inactivity. Been a stressful few weeks. I'll be more active I promise. Love you all! <3