Preference: How Many Kids They Want

A/N: This my own personal opinion. Kind of like some Head Cannons.

Ethan:

1-2. He doesn't want a huge family, but he wants at least one child to keep the bloodline going. He is excited to be a dad as soon as he finds out you're pregnant. Since he doesn't have like an insanely dangerous job like everyone else, he isn't too worried. 

 Chris:

Call me crazy but 0-4. He's hesitant to having children because of his profession but he also wants a big family. He wants at least one girl and a boy. Who else is he going to teach all those manly things. Just kidding you already know his daughter is about to know every fighting tactic once she's old enough. 

Leon

One. After he took care of Sherry for a while it made him really want a kid of his own. He doesn't care what gender it is he just wants a little baby of his own. Once he finds out you're pregnant he's overjoyed. Slowly anxiety creeps in with his job but he knows he'll be okay both for you and the baby. 

Claire:

1-2. She liked the bond that her and Chris had growing up, so she wants two kids for that reason. Helping to raise Sherry didn't help either. She got a glimpse of motherhood and wanted that with her own child. 

Jill:

1-2. She would want to be able to balance work and family evenly and having one to two is perfect so that it's not too much to handle all at once. She loves her kids more than work of course so if she ever needed to leave or be there, she would be asap. 

Carlos:

Three. Carlos wouldn't care what gender they are he just wants three kids. I think Carlos grew up as an only child, but not one of those snobby little shit ones. One that wanted a sibling his entire life, but his mother was never able to conceive after him. This broke all of their hearts and Carlos never got that sibling. Thats why he wants three, so that none of them are lonely and they have someone to look to no matter what. 

Lady D:

She wouldn't want any more children, she has her three daughters and that's enough for both of you. You both love them endlessly and they treat you like you're their parent as well. 

Heisenberg:

None. This man wouldn't want any kids simply for the fact that first he doesn't live in a place that's suitable for children and two, he doesn't like kids that much. He likes them when they're not his and he can just give them back to their parents. He loves his nieces and that's enough for him.