Shobha's warning to Anokhi

Start from the beginning

When Shanaya who was near Anokhi saw Rishabh coming near, she stood a little away from Anokhi. Rishabh held Anokhi's jaw with one hand and lifted her face up.

 Due to the veil, only Anokhi's lips were visible which were shivering with fear and cold. Rishabh looked at her quivering lips for a moment and then looked at her with his hateful eyes and said with emphasis on each word, “You are very interested in marrying me, so congratulations Mrs. Anokhi Rishabh Shergill, your dream comes true, Now Welcome to Hell. You got married but every day you will regret that you got married to me. And don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you. Because to bear every pain given by me, you have to stay alive and stay well, so I will also treat you. " Saying this, he pushed Aarohi's face aside, due to which Aarohi fell on the sofa.

 Everyone in the house got upset with such behavior of Rishabh. Shanaya could not understand what was happening.

She had already gone into shock when she heard that Rishabh got married and the girl sitting in front is his wife.

 Rishabh said his words and went straight to his room. Rishabh's room was on the second floor and no one was allowed to go to that floor.

There were only two rooms on the second floor. A study room and a small office that Rishabh had created to work from home.

 There were several rooms on the first floor as well as a gym. Rohit and Riya's room along with the guest room was on the first floor and Rishidhar ji, Shobha, Aman and Surekha's room is below.

 The garden outside is divided into two parts. One part had many types of flowers which included flowers from almost all over the world, because Shobha was very fond of gardening and she likes flowers very much.

On the other side, there was a big swimming pool at end of the garden. There was a basketball and tennis court on the back side of the garden and there was a path going down adjacent to it, that was the underground parking.

 After Rishabh left, there was complete silence in the hall. Everyone's eyes were silently looking at Anokhi who was sobbing softly under the veil.

 Then amid those sobs, Surekha's shrill voice came. Surekha said smilingly, “Didi I told you, Rishabh is either being very good to this girl or he is going to do very bad to this girl and the way Rishabh has behaved with her just now and what he said. After hearing those words, it became clear that her future life was going to be hell. Now Rishabh will either make its pakoda in hot oil or cut it into pieces and cook it on coals. ”

 When Surekha said this, Rishidhar ji started looking at her angrily, seeing this Surekha lowered her eyes and became silent.

 Then Rishidhar ji said to Shobha, “Daughter-in-law, take it to the guest room. " Saying this he left from there. Along with him, Ajay and Surekha also.

 Shobha took Anokhi to the guest room with the help of Rohit and Shanaya and asked Riya to bring clothes for Anokhi.

 After making Anokhi sit on the bed, Shanaya checked her feet. Seeing the condition of her feet. Shanaya was feeling sorry for her. She did not know why Anokhi's legs were in such a condition, but after listening to Rishabh's behavior and words towards Anokhi, she definitely became convinced that Rishabh was definitely responsible for Anokhi's condition, so she felt a little anger on Rishabh.

Although She was feeling angry, but she kept her anger aside and got busy with her work. She cleaned the wound on Anokhi's feet thoroughly and applied ointment and bandaged it.

Shobha standing behind Shanaya was just looking at Anokhi carefully. Rohit left Anokhi in the room and went away.

Shanaya got up after applying ointment on his feet and said to Shobha, “Aunty, the condition of her feet is not good right now. Sht needs a lot of rest and maybe she has weakness also, so care has to be taken about her food and drink. ”

 “Okay beta, I will take care of it and thank you for coming. ” , Shobha said. 

 “No problem aunty, this is my job. ", Shanaya said smiling. Then, hesitating a little, she asked to Shobha, “Aunty, if you don’t mind, can I ask you something?” 

 “You want to ask whether what Rishabh said outside is true or not. ”, Shobha said, probing the question in Shanaya's mind, then Shanaya quickly nodded her head yes, as if this is what she had to ask.

 Looking at Anokhi, Shobha said, “Yes, it was true, Rishabh and Anokhi got married today itself. Just know this for now. I also don't even know further. ”

 After this Shanaya did not ask anything and smiled and said, “Okay aunty, then I will leave.” ,

 “Wait, let me call Rohit, he will drop you home. ” , Shobha said, Shanaya refused and said to her , “Oh no aunty, there is no need for this. Sir had also sent a car to bring me and has also made arrangements to drop me back. Therefore I will leave. You don't worry. ”

 “Okay beta, go carefully. ,

 Then Shanaya left from there.

After some time, Riya entered the room with a dress in her hands and gave it to Shobha and said, “Mom, I found only these clothes which will fit her. That's why I brought this. Will this be okay? ”

 “Yes, it will be fine and you also go to sleep now. ", Shobha said while taking the clothes from Riya's hand, Riya took one look at Anokhi and went away from there.

 Shobha placed the clothes on the bed and stood near Anokhi and said, “I don't know why you said yes to this marriage, but remember this much that do not even think of doing anything bad with our family or with my son , otherwise my son could become much worse than this. Therefore, do not do anything that forces him to do bad things to you. But I must say one thing, this marriage has happened against his will, so only he knows how much time will it take for him to accept you, but one small mistake of yours will not take him even a little time to hate you, so Whatever you do, do it thoughtfully and if possible, do not make him angry. Now let me help you to the washroom. You freshen up and change these clothes and one more thing, don't even go to the second floor. ”

 After finishing her conversation, Shobha supported Anokhi and took her to the washroom. After that shr also gave her clothes.

 After some time, Anokhi came out of the washroom wearing the salwar suit given by Shobha. She was still wearing the veil with her dupatta. Seeing this, Shobha did not say anything and supported her and made him sit on the bed.

 “I will tell servant to send you something to eat. You have food, take medicine and sleep and if you need anything, call a servant and ask for help. ”   After that Shobha also left the room.

Anokhi was just watching her to going with her moist eyes.

Will Anokhi be able to do as Shobha said?

Will Rishabh really make Anokhi's life hell?

And will the Shergill family be able to adopt Anokhi? 

***************************************

HEY GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? DO YOU LIKE IT? TELL ME WHICH LINE YOU LIKE THE MOST?

IT'S GONNA BE FUN!

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT RISHABH AND ANOKHI!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL !!

TAKE CARE !!