1

"Welcome to the podcast Louis." "Thank you for having me," I responded with a kind smile as I sat myself down. "Liking your look today," he then said and I looked down at myself. "Oh, really? Someone just picked this out for me," I said and looked at him with a chuckle. "You have people pick out what you wear?" "Not all of the time. I too have those moments where I don't know what the hell to wear." "Well they know your style well." "That they do," I said, still smiling.

"So, what have you been up to? Any music ideas coming about?" "I'm always thinking about that honestly. Well right now, I'm focused on my tour of course. We are about to finish up, but I always like to be a bit dramatic, so I have been thinking about how to give the grand finale to my wonderful friends." "As friends, do you mean your fans?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Yes. Of course."

"You know, that is something that I have noticed the five of you share. You and your former band mates from One Direction. The five of you have called your fans either your friends or your family. It's quite sweet." "Well they have seen sides of us that not a lot of people can see. Have supported us no matter what's going on. Whether it was within the group or as solo artists."

"That they have. Now, are we going to be giving something to these friends of yours anytime soon?" "Well whenever the tour ends, I hope to take a bit of a break and just enjoy myself a bit more. Of course I'll probably still be coming up with something, but that's where I'll be for a bit of time." "Alright, that's fair. Are there any collabs coming up?" "No. It will be a bit of time before I have someone else join me in a song. Hopefully when that time does come, it will be a special one," I expressed to him and he smiled. "Well we surely can't wait for that to come around. Now if you are okay with it, can I ask you something in regards to One Direction?"

"I don't mind. It is a part of my life that I shared with amazing friends." "Okay, so I know that you get this question quite a lot, but... Is there going to be a One Direction reunion in the upcoming year or anytime soon?" He asked and I sighed and looked off. "You know, whether others wish to believe me or not, we have talked about it quite a bit. Even though it has yet to happen, the thought has always run through our minds. Right now though," I looked back at the interviewer and shook my head. "As much as I love and miss those boys and what we have done together, I personally feel like something would need to happen and change before I can even entertain the thought of getting the band back together again."

"And can you say what needs to happen?" "Well I can't exactly say what I want to say, no. However... All I can say is... Hmm. I guess I would like to feel a bit free. Have more control with what I do and who I am. Whenever we were on stage, there was always that point where they would say 'Alright, that's enough' because I just like to have fun, you know? It felt like I was just reading off of some script and it was sad for me. Even though I still didn't want to split up, I slowly grasped the fact that it was for the best."

"And for the boys? Are they on the same page as you?" "I mean, Harry was the one who put a stop to the whole band thing. Zayn was the first to leave, and both Niall and Liam agreed with Harry a bit quickly when the idea was brought up, so I guess in a way, yeah." "And did you feel upset towards Harry and his decision?" "Even though I don't like answering this question, because the media likes to twist my words around, I'll still be honest with you. Yeah. I kind of did. Not in a way where it ends a friendship or anything. It's more of... loneliness I guess?."

"You were lonely?" "Yeah, I mean not in the band of course. I had my best friends around and they made me feel at peace with myself and I didn't want to walk away from that. Which is why my career as a solo artist started a bit later than theirs, because I really thought that it was 18 months and then we'd be back to being a band." "And when you see Harry making moves?" "I was just proud and happy for him. Nothing negative. I'm proud of all of them. Of course I was also thinking 'Oh, so we are really going separate ways?'" "But you still didn't release anything?"