Prologue

Louis: The Styles's are going to have to politely decline.

Is the first text Louis sent out this morning. Simon sent them a long text in regards to meeting up to discuss the reunion of the band. Liam was the last to say something last night and he asked 'Are we coming out?' and when Simon said that coming out is going to negatively effect their careers and they will lose many fans if they were to do such a thing, it just grew silent. Louis and Harry were talking about it and when Harry firmly said that he doesn't wish to go back to being so depressed, Louis knew that him and his husband of 7 years agreed on what to do. Which lead him to today. Being the first to say something in regards to the reunion actually happening.

Harry saw the text as he was making breakfast for him and his lover. He smiled at it and turned his head when he heard the door to their kitchen swing open. In came Louis, wearing his husband's T-shirt and some briefs. Louis sat down and yawned. "Have a good night's sleep darling?" Harry asked as he was starting to make plates. "I was, until you got up at an ungodly hour," Louis whined and thanked his husband nonetheless when he was given a plate.

"Sorry, I had to get my daily run in and it gave me a good start on our breakfast," Harry said and Louis decided to take that by shrugging his shoulders and smiling at the taste of Harry's creation hitting every little spot in his mouth

Their phones buzzed again and when they both looked at Harry's, they saw Zayn respond to the group chat.

Zayn: The Payne's will also be declining from this offer.

It made the two of them chuckle, but then Harry said "Turn off my phone please," and that made Louis a bit confused. "Simon is likely going to spam my phone and I want this to be a relaxing day with my husband before I have to work tomorrow," he then said and Louis then understood and smiled. "It's been a whole 7 years Hazza, and that word still never gets old," Louis said with a giggle as he turns off his spouse's phone. Harry smiled and nodded his head, "I know."

And they both enjoy their meals together before Louis had to put on so much clothing so that he can have a day out with his lover in secret. Harry didn't wear anything more than his usual clothes, but neither of them complained about it.

It was their way of life. Sure they hope to get out of it, but everything happens at its own time.

Hopefully at the reunion.
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈