Episode 5: Revelation

The scene picks up from where the last episode ended. Everyone gathers in the auditorium, buzzing with excitement.

Seeing so many people in the auditorium, Genos quickly flees from his resting place, as it's near the auditorium.

Hao: Your school has exciting events, especially this one.

Ekam: Well, this one is happening for the first time.

Tan: It's a miracle that something exciting is happening.

Maya: True.

Max: Man, I am so hyped up.

Max: (looks at Ekam) Hey, Mr. Blushy? How are ya? (Speaks loudly)

Everyone: (laughs silently)

This makes Ekam embarrassed.

Ekam: hey, I am Ekam btw

Tan: Nah, it suits you.

Maya: Yeah, it does.

Max: So, you ready to win the trophy, champ?

Ekam: (forcing a smile) Yeah, sure, I'll try not to trip over my own feet.

Shubh: Don't worry, we'll make sure to save you a participation trophy.

Max: (teasingly) Yeah, it'll be in the shape of a blushing face.

Ekam: (chuckling nervously) Ha-ha.

Tan: Relax, we're just kidding. You know you're part of the group.

Max: Yeah, we need someone to bring the snacks, right?

Shubh: (elbowing Max) Nice one.

Ekam: (forcing a smile) Right, of course. Well, I'll catch you guys later.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable, Ekam excuses himself from the conversation and quietly leaves the group, the teasing leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.

For a moment, Maya's competitive edge softens as she reflects on Ekam's position within the group. She can't help but feel a twinge of sympathy for him, recognizing the isolation he often experiences.

Chunki (Teacher): (in a Bengali accent) Alright, students, settle down.

Everyone settles down, and the headmaster begins to speak.

Heady (Headmaster): Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed students, and all those present today, welcome to our annual Enigma Quest Extravaganza! We have been working tirelessly to bring this exciting event to you, and we are thrilled to see such enthusiasm among our students.

I have strong hopes that the participants will be able to discover everything on their own despite it being Enigmatic. Students MAY work together or NOT. It is all up to you. All Starting information about the event will be displayed on noticeboards just hours before the event, adding an element of surprise and excitement to the Enigma Quest.

Heady: It will be Educational, Adventurous, Historious and a lot of fun. Please Note that the inauguration of the School's (mic discomforts) Sorry Kids. I repeat, the inauguration of the School's Enigma Quest will commence at 19:60 pm on October 21 in the headmaster's green!

The students exchange puzzled glances.

Heady: See you then!

With that, everyone leaves the auditorium. As they disperse, Ekam and his friends engage in discussions and banter regarding the upcoming Enigma Quest.