Episode 6: The Enigma Quest Begins

Chunki: The Enigma Quest begins... NOW!

Chunki: Ok! Listen up, contestants! The First clue is "In the echoes of the past, find the foundation of our knowledge. Seek the wisdom that started it all." I repeat, "In the echoes of the past, find the foundation of our knowledge. Seek the wisdom that started it all."
If you crack the clue, then please do show the game invigilators your work.

Ekam: (thinking aloud) Hmm, echoes of the past...

Nadia: foundation of knowledge...

Maya: So, we know that it is related to the founding day, right?

Ekam: (nodding) Yes, let us decode this.

Hao: (thoughtful) Okay, the echoes of the past, meaning...

Scene cuts to Kaya's team

Tan: (contemplating) History of the school, and the foundation definitely means...

Again, the scene cuts to Maya's team

Nadia: (thinking) The founding day.

Hao: (analyzing) "Seek the wisdom that started it all." So, we seek the start of the foundation?

Maya: (decisive) Hmm... Let's check the library about this...

The scene cuts to Kaya's team

Kaya: (pondering) So, we check about the... Founder's Day?

Lucas: (suggestion) Then should we check the library?

Tan: (agrees) Alright, library it is.

Maya's team arrives at the library

Nadia: (initiating a plan) How about we split up? Maya and Hao stay here, and we'll look elsewhere. It'll save time.

Maya: (approving) Alright, if you find anything, drop a message.

Maya's team splits up into two groups: Ekam, Shubh, Nadia, and Hao, Maya.

Meanwhile, Kaya's team arrives at the library.

Kaya: (noticing Maya) Oh, why is she here?

Lucas: I suppose to sprinkle rainbows and unicorns in our oh-so-exciting lives.

Kaya: Ha, funny.

Lucas: (deciding) Alright, so we search for the founding day, or anything related to this school's history, that right?

Aadi and Tan: (confirming) Yes.

The scene cuts to Ekam, Shubh, and Nadia.

Shubh: (pondering) Where should we go now?

Ekam: How about we Eat, first? (stomach growls)

Nadia: I'm not hungry. (realizing) Hey, your school was a government school in the early days, right?

Ekam: Yea

Nadia: "seek the wisdom that started it all". The founding members started the school.

Shubh: So, we find them?

Nadia: (admitting) But again, we're back to square one. There's not much about them online or offline.

Ekam: Hold up, wait a minute. Founding members?

Nadia: Oh, ya we searched a little more about the school when you were gone.