"Hold up, let y/n in.. i might figure it out." Colby said and let her get into the room. Chris opened the door and let you in the room, you smiled at him and walked into the room.

Colby explained you what they're doing and what he finds out about John and why he always trying to get to her. You understand what's going on. And you know that have to be something like that.

Matt was still with the headphones on, he didn't heard anything, or saw anyone. He saw a complete silence, after a while it's was quiet for Matt, he heard a loud scream in his ears, he took off his headphones and get up from the chair.

You walked to Matt and grabbed his hands with your hands, trying to make him feel better, you coped his cheeks with your hands and told him to clam down. "What happened?" You whispered. "I heard a loud scream, like it's was so loud." Matt said, you could see his eyes tearing up from how shocked he was.

"Oh wow." Nick said and shook his head. "Was that a female?" Sam asked. Matt nodded softly, and then turned around back to you.

"So let's start with the investigation.." Colby said to the camera and they closed the camera.

-
You went to the top floor where Lucy was found dead before years ago, you all start to plan what to do and where to put the stuff. When you walked to the top floor, you heard footsteps behind you, all the way. "Sam," you called Sam. "Did you just heard the footsteps?" You asked.

Sam shook his head and you holds Matt's hand tightly than it's already was. "Are you okay?" He whispered to you. "Kinda of yeah, just feeling uncomfortable here." You said to Matt. Matt got you close to his chest and kissed the top of your head. You smiled at him and walked into the room with everyone else.

-
Before the camera even start recording, you and Nick heard the noise getting louder, Sam and Colby already said it's will be Lucy, but you felt like it's something bad, something you don't want to hear or talk to.

You all get into the room and put the rem-pod in the middle of the room, and the music box next to the door, two flashlights, one red and one blue. Sam said to the camera what's going on and explain to everyone too.

"If there's anyone here with us, please make yourself known, by touching one of our flashlights, or using the red light in the rem-pod, or walking through the music box." Colby said.

There's a quiet for a few moments before the flashlight went on. "Oh, the flashlight next to Chris." Sam said, Chris walked with hands in the air and stood next to Colby. "I'm not gonna get hunted by fucking girl." He said laughing.

"Are we talking to Lucy?" Sam asked. "Please if it's Lucy, make sure you make yourself known." He adds. No respond. "Is that something else, demonic?" You asked.

Sam looked at you with question look. "Demonic?" He asked, the flashlight went on again. "Oh god, the second one." Sam said. "I know it. It's not John, it's someone else." You said. You always knew it's something else.

"How?" Nick asked you. "When you guys walked into the room, I heard like something walking behind us, but something that don't want us here." You said. "Oh god." Nick said and you just nodded your head.

"Are you a human being, or a satanic creature?" Colby asked immediately. The flashlight didnt went off. "Are you human at all?" Matt asked this time. The flashlight still didn't went off.

"Are you a satanic?" You asked. The flashlight went off. Matt sigh and Sam put his hand on his mouth from how shocked he was. "Are you answering only y/n?" Matt asked. The flashlight went on. "Are you trying to get y/n?" Sam asked. "And it's off again." Colby said and sigh.

"I think we should get out of here, like right now." Chris said and Nick agreed. You all picked up the things and tried to went out of the room, when you went out first of the room and everyone was stuck in the room, you saw something you'll never thought you'll see.

You saw a shadow figure in front of you, waiting for the elevator like you had to do. You stood there frozen and scared. When you try to go back you got stuck into Matt's chest.

You jumped and got scared of Matt. When you looked back, no one was there. "Are you okay?" Matt asked. Putting the camera on the floor and rubbing your back. "I saw a man, he stood in the middle of the hallway, and he waited for me to get into the elevator." You said shaking.

"Are you sure?" Matt eyes were full of worry. "Yes, he had a hat and a jacket, he was tell. It's was scary, he was gone when I looked back at you." You said to Matt. "So I'll call Sam and Colby, we'll leave this hotel now." Matt adds.

You walked with Matt, hand in hand and explain Sam and Colby what you saw. Sam asked if you could stay to the last part of the video, you said that you can try.

But things went wrong again. The knocks got more louder, the bangs were more intense. And you kept seeing things, but this time.. Colby saw them too, and Nick did too. And that's was the sigh to leave the room.

When you all picked the thibgs, the bags and the other stuff, the paranormal stuff, you didn't touched yet the music box that Sam put before, and she went on. You jumped because its was right behind you and no one was there.

So you picked your stuff fast and get up. But when you got up you felt a touch on your waist. You screamed and everyone looked at you.

"I just got touched, I got touched." You said, panicked. Matt hurry to your spot and tried to clam you down. "Let's get out of here." Colby said and opened the door, Sam took the music box and you all left the room fast as you possibly could. "Are you okay?" Matt asked again and again. "Yes, just shaking a little."

You finally were out of the hotel, in Matt's arms and Sam still filming outside of the hotel. "Well, I just picked up Matt's bag from the floor and I heard the music box playing, so I looked back and get up fast to shut it down, and as I got up, I felt someone grabbing my waist ist, in the left side." You told them all. "Wow.." Colby said.

"I don't know what happened tonight but whatever haunt this place, it's not human." You said and shook your head. Matt put his tightly on your wrist, to keep you close.

"This night made me believe a lot more." Nick said and Chris agree. "Yeah, just hoped it's won't follow us home." Matt said and laughed.

"You can hope for that yeah." Colby said and looked at Sam. "For me it didn't worked at the Sallie's house." They all laughed at Sam and they made an outro.

That's was one of the scariest nights and one of the most memorable moments you'll have ever had.