Part - 64

After some time Panditji called them for the rest of the rituals. They sat for the rituals.. RD and RM did kanyadan..

RM : Veer, humne usse wo khushiyan kabhi de nahi paye.. tumhe bolne ki zaroorat toh nahi hai par ho sake toh uski bachpan ke ghav ko apne pyar se bhar dena.. 🥺

RD : humne usko humesha galat hi samjha hai. Par hume pata laga hai ki tum usse kitna ache se samajhte ho.. kabhi uska sath maat chorna..

V : Maa , Papa, ! Laddoo meri zindagi hai.. bhala koi apne zindagi ka sath kaise chor sakta hai..

Ragini looked at him with so much love.

Once kanyadan was done, VM and VD came to the mandap. And they put Veer's hand in Ragini's hand.

VM : aap sirf apni beti kyun de rahe hai? Hum bhi apne bete ko apki beti pe saup rahe hai.. kyun ? Samhal legi na tere bandar ko?

Ragini chuckled and nodded in yes and Veer pouted like a kid.. VD smacked Veer's head.

VD : bade ho ja .. bade ho ja .. baap banne wala hai.. (last line he said slowly so that relatives doesn't listen because they did not reveal their pregnancy to anyone yet.)

RD whispered : Dheeraj ji!! Aap usse kya bol rahe hai? Jab yeh hone wali Maa bhi bachi hai..

Elders chuckled. Veer and Ragini both pouted and said together..

V / R whinned : we are not bache..

All laughed and the ritual continued.

It is the time to take saat phere. They both stood up. Ragini stumbled a little but Veer held her.

V : le paogi Laddoo phere? Matlab chal paogi?

R : han han Sunny.. tum chinta maat karo..

They started the phere. He was in the front and Ragini was behind. He was holding her hand and when the phere started he could understand that she was having difficulty to walk. So he went to her place and took her in his arms in bridal style and started walking. Ragini gasped but hide her face on his neck in shyness.

All smiled but few relatives started whispering this or that..

V loudly : jab hum dono ek sath apni zindagi katenge , sare cheezo mein barabari karenge, aur sukh dukh 50-50 batenge toh phere mein age piche kyun ? Hum sath mein hi phere lenge na..

VM : han han bilkul.. jaise chahe waise phere lo.. 😊

They finished the saath phere. Now they were seated. It's time for sindur and mangalsutra.

Veer took a pinch of sindur and looked at her. They both went back to the time when Veer first time filled her hairline.. that time, they did not confess their love but they liked each other. At that time they didn't think to spend their lives together. He was not sure how she will react and she was not sure if he meant his action or not. But they talked, they understood and accepted eachother not forcefully but by their choice. Thet time her family was against. Her family disowned her. But now things have changed. She has her both family with her. She felt full today. She had tears but smile on her lips. He also smiled seeing her smiling and filled her hairline. This time, it was not heat of the moment, it was by their choice. When his finger touched her hairline with sindoor she closed her eyes. A pinch of sindur fell on her nose. Elders smiled seeing this.

After sindoor it's time for tying mangalsutra. He took the nupital chain and tied it on her neck. She touched it and smiled widely. Veer was also super happy as his dream came true. Both held each other's hand feeling content..

Then he got up and made her stand. Both took blessings from elders. The elders didn't let her bend.

VD : tu toh meri beti hai.. iss ghar ki Laxmi .. maine bola na betiya pao nahi chuti hai.. gale milte hai..