Part - 45

After half an hour he parked the car in the basement of a building. He saw Ragini who was sleeping with a pout.

V : bacha uth ja.. hum pohoch gaye..

She stirred in sleep and forwarded her hands which means he has to carry her. He chuckled and came out of the car to open the gate on her side.

He carried her and she snuggled into his chest. He get into the lift and listening the sound she woke up. She startled seeing herself in his arm.

R : Sunny hum kaha hai? Mainu neeche utarooo..

She wiggled in his arms but he held her more securely.

V : Laddoo don't.. gir jayegi..

R : tum kya har jagah bas utha lete ho? Log dekhenge.. kya sochenge?

V : so what? Main apni biwi ko utha raha hu.. kisiko kya? Aur abhi toh maine apni marzi se nahi liya tujhe.. tune hi hath badaya tha na .. 😎

R : huh !! Kuch bhi.. main aisa kuch nahi karti 😏

V : arrree sachi.. teri kasam..

R : toh tumhe mujhe mana karna chahiye na!!

V : aur bhala wo kyun? 😒

R : uff! Acha yeh to batao hum ja jaha rahe hai.?

V : lift ka darwaza khulte hi pata chal jayega..

The lift opened and she looked outside.

R : Sunny inha? 🤩 I love this place ...

V : han inha..

He made her stand properly. And then held her by her shoulder. Her eyes were moist.

R : yehi pe maine usdin himmat karke tumhe apne andar ki baat share kiya tha.

V : han tere birthday ke din. Aur kitna royi thi tu.. aaj inha ekdum rona nahi..

Ragini nodded.

Yes the place is Veer's flat where she went on her birthday with him.

The gate was decorated and written "Welcome Biwi"

She saw that and her eyes were moist. The door was already opened because Nikhil left it open and left from there when he assured they have come to home.

There were kalash full of rice and alta ki thal kept at doorstep.

She looked at Veer with her happy tears. He nodded his head and wiped her tears.

V : chale biwi ji?

Ragini nodded and was about to kick the kalash when he stopped her.

V : aree ek min ek min. Main toh bhul hi gaya.. yehi rukna .. andar mat ana..

R : are par..

V : ruk na 2 min baccha..

R : acha jaldi ana (she pouted)

V : abhi gaya aur abhi aya..

He ran inside and came back in a minute with aarti ki thal.. she gets happy seeing this and again happy tears made their way from her eyes.

V : aab aisi rotlu sakal leke ghar ayegi kya ? (He pouted)

R chuckled : 😄😄😃

She wiped her face and stood straight. He did aarti and kept the thali. She kicked the kalash and stepped into the aalta ka thal. Then she entered the room leaving her red footprint behind on the floor. He took one white cloth to take her footprint on that. Once he took the print he saw that and whispered "mere ghar ki Laxmi". She heard that and hugged him tightly. They put their handprints on the wall. One hand is his and one hand hers.