Part - 40

One hour passed, Veer is not yet back. Ragini is getting irritated as Veer is not picking up her call.

R in mind : aab ana tum mujhe manane.. main baat hi nahi karne wali. Katti katti katti.. huh.. aisa bhi kaha gaya hai ki phone uthake 2 minutes baat bhi nahi kar sakta.. atleast phone uthake yehi bol de ki abhi main baat nahi kar sakta. Par nahi.. sahabzaade phone uthayenge hi nahi.. bandar kahika.. huh..😑😡😠

Suddenly she heard few people talking sound from downstairs.

R blabbering : niche kaun hai? Mumma Pappa toh kahi jane wale the.. jake dekhti hu.

She started going downstairs. After climbing down a few steps she got shocked and tears started flowing from her eyes to see Veer and her parents were talking. She turned around and ran to her room. She banged her room door so Veer and her parents who were downstairs got alerted and ran towards her room.

V : Laddoo kya hua bacha? Darwaza khol..

He continued knocking. Here in the room she was shaking in fear. She thought her parents came here to take her with them and  Veer agreed to them.

R blabbering : nahi nahi main nahi jaungi waha.. main sunny ko chorke kahi nahi jaungi. Agar wo bolega tabbhi nahi jaungi.. 😭

She was throwing everything here and there.

RD : Ragini beta please darwaza khol.. hum kuch bolne nahi aye hai tujhe.

RM : hum toh bas maafi mangna chahte the.. beta please darwaza khol..

V : bacha please ekbar unki baat sun le na baccha. Please open the door..

Then they heard sounds from the room. They understood she is throwing things.

V : Laddoo please shant ho ja.. ek bar darwaza khol le..

A few minutes later everything was quiet. They were not getting any sounds.

V panicked : Laddoo! Laddoo bacha kuch bol na..

RD : Ragini beta kuch bol na beta..

RM : beta kuch toh bol.. agar tujhe nahi pasand hum chale jayenge. Please beta darwaza khol.

Veer was restless. He broke the door. They entered but they did not find her in room. They checked in bathroom also. But she was not there also. RD got a sound from cupboard, he opened it and there she was all scared, curling herself within the cupboard. They were shocked to see her devastated.

As soon as she noticed RD she jumped from there pushing him and went under the bed. Veer tried to catch her but she pushed him also.

R : nooo go away.. aaplog jaiye... Aur Sunny tum bhi jao.. mujhe tujhse baat nahi karni!! How could you agree to them?

V : han bacha maine agree kiya but akhri faisla tera hi hoga. Bacha , Laddoo ekbar bahar aa ja..

He bend down to see her. He saw her face and it pinched his heart.

V : baby.. you trust me na?

Ragini looked at him and nodded in yes.

V : toh aja bahar. Dekh tu miss karti hai na inhe. Toh aab wo aye hai toh baat toh kar.

R crying : par main tujhe chorke kahi nahi jaungi Sunny. Main yehi se baat kar lungi phir tum unhe bhaga dena..

RM and RD also bend down from another side of bed. Ragini moved to the side where Veer was bend down.

RD : beta hum tujhse maafi mangne aye hai..

RM : han beta tujhe lene nahi aye.

V : aur tujhe lagta hai main tujhe kahi jane dunga?