Part - 11

Two days passed after her birthday. Veer was on leave. Ragini started missing him but not accepting. Veer used to sit beside Ragini in the cabin. She did not let anyone sit there in Veer's absence. She kept all her things which were in her drawer in Veer's chair and table. Asking her, she just said she needed to clear her drawer. And once it is done, things will be there.

One more day passed, Ragini was getting frustrated since Veer was not talking to her properly. Pahele 2 days he was chatting with her but not calling but now he also stopped chatting. Neither he is initiating conversation nor he is replying to her. He is seeing those messages only and that affecting her too much.

On the other hand, Veer reached out to her friends in these two days. And got to know her behaviour in college. Then he got to know about her cousin sister who works in the same company. He found out her number and talked to her. They met in a cafe and after insisting she told her everything about her life and the incidents which created distance between her and her parents.

More two days passed like that. He was in contact with Nikhil to know about Ragini. He got to know Ragini was being frustrated and furious. She was getting angry with everyone without any reason.

Next day, he was about to go to her cousin Ridhima to share his plan to heal Ragini, where he supposed to meet Ragini's sister Swara too. But one phone call and he was just numb. He rushed towards his bike and went away to hospital.

In hospital,

V to receptionist : excuse me ma'am.. inha inha par abhi abhi koi accident case aya hai?

Rec : haan wo emergency ki taraf hai. Uss lady ki halat bohot kharab hai. Abhi unka operation chal raha hai.

Veer somehow managed himself and went towards emergency ward. Suddenly he saw someone and ran towards him and hugged him tightly and started crying.

V : kuch hua toh nahi na aapko? Aap thik toh hai Dad?

VD : main thik hu beta. Bas wo..

He was about to say something but Veer interruted

V : Mom abhi kaisi hai? Wo thik ho jayegi na? Bolo na aap.. doctor ne kya kaha?

Someone from back : kya hua teri Mom ko?

Veer turned around and got shocked.

V : Mom aap inha ? Toh woh andar kaun hai? Aur aaplog inha kaise? Receptionist ne kaha uss lady ki halat kharab hai and Dad ne bhi call karke bola accident ho gaya. Kya ho raha hai yeh sab?🥺

VM : shant beta.. shant .. han accident toh hua hai .. humare saamne hi ek bachi ka bohot buri tarha se accident hua. Tere Dad ne isliye call kiya kyunki ..

VM looked towards VD. VD nodded in yes..

V : kyunki?

VM : kyunki uske phone par humne teri tasweer dekhi thi aur..

V : aur?

VM : aur behosh hone se pahele wo bol rahi thi "Veer ne bhi dhokha de diya" .

Veer got shocked.

VM : Beta wo bohot pareshan thi raaste mein aise chal rahi thi jaise usmein koi jaan bachi hi nahi.. kuch toh barbara rahi thi. Chalte chalte sadak ke beecho beech aa gayi thi. Hum jake usse hathate usse paheke hi..

Veer was confused. As he never ever could think to cheat anyone. He was never into any girls except Ragini. He got scared thinking this. But why would Ragini keep his photo as wallpaper and moreover why she was saying that he cheated her.

V : Mom mom wo kaisi dikhti hai?

VM : bohot pyari bachi hai.

Veer took out his phone and showed them Ragini's pic.