Part - 26

On the other side, Veer went to VM's room. VD already left to office.

V : Mom!

VM : han mera beta..

V : aapko kya ho gaya? Aap Laddoo se aise kyun baat kar rahi ho? Jo kuch bhi hua usme uski kya galti hai??

VM laughed

VM : arre Sunny main uski tang khich rahi thi.. main koi usse naraz nahi hu.. Sunny, usse maine apni beti mana hai..

V : par Mom aapko pata hai na usko choti choti baat dill pe lene ki bimari hai.. aapki baton se kitna kuch overthink kar liya hoga usne..

VM : sorry beta main abhi jaake dekhti hu..

Then both of them went to the guest room. But didn't find Ragini there.

V : aab yeh kaha gayi!?

They checked the bathroom and balcony but she was not there. Then they searched her in whole mansion. She was no where to be seen.while searching in terrace Veer noticed her infront of main door with luggage.

V shouted : Laddooooo stop .

They both ran towards main gate. Veer grab Ragini's shoulder tightly.

V loudly : kya kar rahi thi? Kahan ja rahi thi? Han?

R : .... (Bowed her head down)

V loudly : bol abhi .. chup kyun hai?  Bol Ragini..

Ragini flinched. VM made Veer side and caressed her hair .

VM : beta.. mumma bhi bolti hai aur dur bhi ja rahi hai mumma se?

Ragini looked confused.

VM : chal pahele andar.. batati hu..

They entered home. VM started calling their caretaker..

VM shouted : Dinesh! Dineeeshh..

D : ji ma'am..

VM shouted : maine yeh bag kaha rakhne bola tha?

D : sorry ma'am.. main dusre kaam mein busy ho gaya tha.. abhi jaake veer baba ke room mein rakh deta hu..

Ragini shocked.

R : Mumma..

VM : kya mumma han? Tune kya socha ? Main apni beti ko ghar se nikal dungi? Toh main paheli rasoi ke liye sarree kyun bhejti?

R : saree?

VM : dekha nahi hoga na tune? Wahi bed pe thi guestroom ke.. main toh bas teri tang khichai kar rahi thi. Par tune toh..

Ragini ran to VM hugged her tightly and cried.

R : sorry Mumma 😭😭 sorry 😭 really very sorry Mumma.. please maaf kar do.. aabse aisa nahi hoga. Promise.

VM : hmm.. I am also very sorry baccha.. mujhe aisa prank nahi karna chahiye tha.. but I am hurt also baccha. Tune soch bhi kaise liya.. 🥺

R : sorry 😔

VM didn't say anything and moved to her room. VD went to the office he didn't know about Ragini going away. Veer was upset so he also moved to his room.

R in mind : stupid.. stupid hu main.  Ragini yeh tune kya kiya? Sunny aur Mumma dono ko naraz kar diya.. aab mana unhe.. kya karu kya karu 🤔🤔

R : idea! Yeah yeh sahi rahega.. jaldi ready ho jati hu..

Ragini went to guest room and got ready in the sarree which VM sent. She did Puja and went to kitchen to make halwa.. after an hour , she made halwa and asked maid to call VM wnd Veer for breakfast.

VM and Veer arrived and had breakfast silently. They both didn't look at Ragini. She felt bad but she knew it. After finishing, Ragini gave them halwa. And was impatient to know how was it.

R : mm Mumma! Halwa kaisa hai?

VM : hmm acha hai. Aur tu aisi halwa banati rahegi toh main tujhse kaise naraz rahungi? 🙂 Aaja bacha

Ragini went to her and hughed her tightly.

R : promise Mumma aisi galti aab kabhi nahi karungi..

VM : isko galti nahi bewakoofi bolte hai .. aur I also promise ki aisi prank nahi karungi kuch aur sochungi 😉

R laughing : sorry Mummaaaa..

VM : han han chal aab aur sorry nahi.. bas khush rahe.. yeh le teri neck.

VM gifted her a gold necklace. Ragini thanked her and took blessings. She looked at Veer but he was just eating halwa without looking at anywhere. Ragini was hoping him to say something or atleast give her a feedback. But no response from him he ate and went to his room without even looking at her.  Ragini's eyes welled up.

VM : beta wo bohot hurt hai.. tune socha bhi kaise tu hume chor kar chali jayegi? Merese ladi kyun nahi aapne liye?? Apne pyar ke liye??  Jaa aab pyar se mana wo maan jayega.. zyada der apni Laddoo se naraz thodi rahega tera Sunny? 🙂

Ragini blushed and went to their room. She was hesitating to enter but gathering all courage she entered the room only to find him busy in his phone.

R : ahm Sunny wo..

He ignored her and put his earphones on. She felt bad but again tried. She went near him and remove the earphone.

R : Sunny ekbar meri baat suno toh sahi..

He again put that earphone on. She again removed it. Both were getting angry..

R : Sunny sun toh lo..

Now he get up from bed and went towards balcony and lite a ciggerate. She went behind him and unable to control her anger and frustration she snatched the ciggerate and started smoking harshly. And because of that started coughing. Veer got concerned.

V shouted : Raginiii.. . kya kar rahi hai? Han?  Yeh mazak lagta hai tujhe? Teri dawai chal rahi hai aur abhi smoking ki tune? Kab bandh karegi yeh bewakoofi wali harkatein? Kabhi bhi tu mere baremein sochegi? Han ? Bol ?? Bol na? Abhi chup kyun hai??

R : 😭 sorry Sunny. Please maaf kar do.. aab se nahi hogi aisi.. mujhe sacchi mein laga Mumma nahi chahti main is ghar mein rahu aur Mumma ne jo bhi kaha uss waqt wo sab mere dimag mein ghum raha tha aur phir room mein packed suitcase dekha toh ..

Veer couldn't wait a second and put his lips in her.. he was kissing her roughly. The kiss was full of fear , anger.. she was shocked so she was not responding and closed her eyes. He held her by waist and continued to kiss her. Since she was not responding, he bit her lowere lip and she opened her mouth. He entered his tongue and tasted her. She was out of breath. She was tapping his shoulder. After 10 minutes he left her lips and joined their forheads. Her eyes were closed. She had no strength to look at him. She was blushing hell. Then he slowly kissed her forehead, then two eyes then two cheeks.

V slowly : open your eyes Ragini.

Ragini slowly opened her eyes but didn't look at him. Suddenly the floor looks more attractive than anything for her. She was continuously looking down and he was staring at her. Then he made her look at him.

V huskily : I am not sorry for the kiss.

Ragini quickly hugged him tightly.

R : but I am sorry for thinking shit and doing that bewakoofi. 🥺 Sorry Sunny.

V : shh shh 🤫 Laddoo. Phir mujhe chor ke jane ke baremein sochna bhi maat.

R : Kabhi nahi. Ab toh tum bologe tabbhi nahi jaungi.... Aisi hi chipki rahungi..

Veer pulled out Ragini and looked at her intensely. He looked at her eyes to seek permission. She closed her eyes giving permission. He gently put his lips on her and this time both were kissing each other. This time the kiss was full of love, passion, care, trust. After 20 minutes they broke the kiss. He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

V : I love you Laddoo.

R : love you too Sunny.

Then they spent some time together and went to have lunch. And after lunch they both started preparing dinner. Both cooked delicious food for their office colleagues. And waited for them.