SIX

Nvm, if you saw this author's note before I edited this chapter no you did not. I think I'm going to still with my idea and keep [name] nonchalant and monotone, the story will still follow the plot just [name] half the time not giving a crap, and the other half just living, laughing, and loving, while everyone else is serious and well being them.

— [name] —

Janitors Closet

Tuesday, November 22, 2021 (2023) 3:45 PM

Boys? Who is this girl?" A man with ice-cold blue eyes and long, pink stared down at me [we're setting your height at 5'5, sorry guys]. My eyes were focused on a single, slick, strand of hair that fell into his face, shining under the dimly lit light bulb that swayed side to side from the aftermath of the door being opened harshly just moments before.

I just wanted to go home. Let me know when I can.

Flashback

Tuesday 12:24 PM

Culinary IV

FANMADE

"Today in class we'll be preparing for the upcoming food expo!" The teacher sent an obvious look at the six "So, for the people who want to participate please sign up!" And with that, we were dismissed to start making the dish she assigned today.

Sushi.

Yum.

As I instructed my team members what to do we heard a loud crash.

Erina had accidentally dumped all of the wasabi into the dipping sauce Emerson made, making him throw it on the floor, and the sauce was on Erina's shoes and spilled all around them, the plate pieces were everywhere.

"I-I I'm so sorry, I didn't-" Erina was fiddling with her hands and kept looking anywhere but in front of her.

Engel was patting Emerson on the back, I guess to calm him down.

Emerson soon cracked his neck from side to side before taking a deep breath.

"Just clean the mess."

He was pissed. That much was obvious. Soon the rest followed him out as he put his sushi into a to-go box and left the class.

Erina looked like she was holding back tears from embarrassment.

A few seconds went by before the gossiping started.

"Did she just ruin his dish?!"

"That's a criminal offense!"

"God, she's lucky she didn't just die right then and there!"

"What an attention seeker probably wanted his attention by doing that, serves her right"

"Of course, no wonder she wanted to sit with them"

Attention seeker was a main topic that went around.