ONE

Foil: A foil character serves the purpose of drawing attention to the qualities of another character, frequently the protagonist.

______________________________

— [name] —

"Look! P-Peter the P-Pissy P-P-Pipper pissed herself again!" Words shouted above the commotion- wait what the hell?

I snapped out of whatever trance I was in due to the commotion and looked at my outfit.

This wasn't what I was wearing on my girl's day out. In fact, where are they? I closed the locker that I had opened before I watched the group of kids bully the girl in front of me.

I was trying to rack my brain around what was going on and then a wave of memories hit me.

They weren't my memories. Some parts of my memory were skipped but most of it was here.

Then I realized the memories were familiar. It came from the fanfiction I read. I forgot the title but I remember this scene making me also realize who I was. I became the main character Jaidyn.

This is terrible news.

But like anyone else who has a brain. I have a plan! Help the 'Six' in getting the female lead that wasn't the female lead because Jaidyn was but we didn't get to see the romance that much before it was left on the cliffhanger. Get the end of the agreement by getting medical help and dip.

Easy!

As the Dean that we, later on, get to know de-escalates the situation by using the speaker I decided to head to class.

Mary and Julie talk about the situation which I don't listen to as I don't but I did make sure to put a note on a ranking they- well technically we made of the "Six"

1 being Wesley, 2 being Killua- which by the way HunterXHunter anyone? Okay now I sound weird talking to myself-, 3 being Engel, 4 being Emerson, 5 being Orien, and 6 being Abbadon.

Goofy ass names.

As we went into our 1st period and sat at one of the lab tables Mary and Julie talked about random things and I chimed in sometimes. You know they're such bad friends. You think you'd notice if one of your friends is acting differently. Jasmine and Angelica could never.

I shake those thoughts out of my head as talking about them would make me feel homesick.

As was daydreaming the door opened right when it was closed too. Everyone's eyes went to the door including mine.

And zoo-wee-mama. My eyes were blessed with the way- I don't even know how to describe it. Hot people? According to my memories, it was Killua and the prince himself, Abbadon.

Okay, so I caught myself lacking before turning back to my desk. God knew what he was doing when making them.

Of course, they don't care about the stares and go to a lab. I hope someday someone just slaps them. Just to see if they actually are real or something.

Soon the teacher introduced himself and in the middle of the syllabus when the door opened, a girl walked in, holding a schedule.

Man wtf. Hasn't she ever heard of knocking?

Whispers invaded the room. Better her not me at least and I hear Mary whisper to us "She looks like a teacher's pet" as the teacher walked up to the girl to greet her.

"She looks like someone who would stand up for Penny" Julie joked, causing us to snicker.

But she knew she was right because Julie already knew-... [REDACTED].

She only looks the part though.

The girl in front of the classroom was practically glowing. She has bright pink hair, and huge, clear ocean orbs- I meant clear blue eyes, rosy cheeks, and blinding straight white teeth.

Angelica was hotter

The teacher finally steps in "Calm down class! This is our new student, Erina May! Welcome to Chemistry 1101." She turns to look at us-

Goddamn- my eyes, her teeth are blinding and how can someone have that type of teeth.

Finally, the teacher allows her to sit in a seat. I already knew she would sit with the Six but I feel like I forgot something...

I soon zoned out when a loud noise echoed throughout the classroom, followed by a low grunt.

Our heads snapped towards where we heard the sound come from, to see the new girl with her hand in the air, Abbadon's face turned slightly to the side, looking down and his cheek was slightly red.

Dang, I mean I did say earlier that I wanted them to get slapped but I didn't mean it literally- actually no I meant it.

Anyway, let me go back to being dramatic.

She slapped Abbadon...

A member of the six...

A royal member to be exact...

RIP.

I guess this is the part where I wake up from this dream and enjoy the feeling of home.

But nothing happened. Instead I'm still here and Abbadon unclenched his fist, and stood up, walking out of the classroom with Killua following behind him.

Yeah you go comfort your boyfriend- I mean best friend

Soon the whole classroom was interrupted into chaos.

I just want to go home.

I hate Satilite High.

With a burning passion

_______________

I hope the first chapter wasn't bad, and I know it's cliche but like I'm brain dead so I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Also, there will be spoilers going on- I only redacted this time but probably in the next chapter I will say some spoilers so again I recommended reading the original if you want to experience how it was!

If you guys have anything you think was cringy or bad please tell me! And with all that said please vote and comment if you enjoyed it!!

-ILoveeeMoney