Prologue

— [name] —

Honestly, today was going great. First, me and my friends had a girl's day and after a whole day of that, we were planning on heading to my friend Jasmine's house. It was me, Jasmine, and Angelica. And let me tell you something, being near them was like being near goddesses, their boyfriends were lucky to have them. Too bad though I still hadn't dated anyone so I had no idea what it's like to be in a relationship. Not because I'm ugly. Duh. It's because I haven't found anyone who has attracted my attention. Though at first, I was on guard with their boyfriends, but I see how they care for them so they're okay in my book.

Now you might be wondering [Name] stop with your boring monologue and tell us what made the day bad, well some drunk person was driving a truck and before Angelica could be smashed to a pancake I shoved her out of the way, I can't describe what it felt like, you know some bones sticking out here and there other bones poking at my organs or how much blood was everywhere. All I know is that my vision was getting blurry and felt myself being cradled in someone's arms, oh and the truck stopped.

1. Hopefully, the truck driver will go to jail

2. Maybe once I wake up we can all have a girl's day again

That was my mindset, I swear I could make out someone saying "Stay awake" but in all honesty, I felt too tired to.

__________________

That's all for the prologue!

If you guys have anything you think was cringy or bad please tell me! And with all that said please vote and comment if you enjoyed it!!

- ILoveeeMoney