Chapter 20 💜 The uncertainty

(This is a short one!! Sorry about it)!

He spoke to Joonie and glanced at me in between..

I was busy in replying my brother but still wanted to live and capture every little moment I can that time.

Who knows this all turns out to be a dream.

We both got up , but before we checked out..

I thanked him for one of the most beautiful day in my life, and for the moments we spent,  he probably sensed that I am insecure that we would never meet again,  he turned to me and said,  "we are meeting tomorrow! Why are you so worked up anyway?"

I just looked at him surprisingly but as usual,  being a man of few words,  he just smiled and opened the passenger seat door of his car for me to hop in!

While driving back,  I was quiet,  he was mute too.. that only conversation which was happening was between the entangled fingers of ours.

When he stopped in front of my home,  we did not move,  I was looking down on my hands,  contemplating when to move them to open the car,  he must be thinking the same I guess. 

It was feeling like a part of me belongs to him now.. don't know about him.. he took a long sigh!!

And said "so I guess it's time to go ahead with the day alone now".

I looked at him .. I said " you are going to your brothers,  why'd you think you'll be alone?" .. to which he just smiled and nodded.. as in saying "yes I am going to them, but still I'll be alone at some point right".

I did not want to give more food to his thoughts or more expectations to mine..

I am a very old school romantic person who truly believes in love,  love which is beyond mere bodily pleasures .. a love beyond the touch on the hand..

I believe in the touch which talks to your soul.. May be that's why I was never able to come close to anyone.. of course.

Bangtan will always be an exception.

Why am I not able to open the car door,  why do I not want to go,  why I want this day to never end.. why it pains?! Why ?

At that very moment my phone rang and it startled me,  it was my daughter, at that moment I got answers of all those why.

I am a mother,  I have responsibility,  I had to go to her. 

Yoongi was listening to me patiently , though he had to rush back,  he was still giving me my time.. he was taking his own time.

May be he wanted to be the part of our conversation. 

May be.. that why changed into a may be so quick. 

After finishing the phone call,  I looked at him with watery eyes and a humble smile. 

He pouted and nodded,  which signaled me that he understands I have to leave. 

He then said " go ahead,  will meet you at the concert!! Bring lil one, but the last day have to be ours only".

I was dumbfounded.. what is this man saying.. but then I had to get down.. to just experience what just happened and to adjust to what was coming on my way!!

As scared I was,  more confused and delusional!!

What is all this happening.. this is not a dream or a drama.. what's next!!