𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝑋

Comenzar desde el principio

We finally started driving. Larry offered to film for the vlog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to the local Walmart, singing the randomest songs that came to mind.

"Now, I don't trust any of you to be able to actually film a good vlog, so the camera is going to Val." Nick said, snatching the camera, which was now in Isaacs hands. He gave it to me and I turned it around so that it filmed me. I put it really close as if I was an ipad kid, giggling as I looked at the lens.

"No- you're supposed to be filming us." Nick giggled, turning the camera around in my hands.

I looked at him, holding back my laughter. I turned the camera to him and put it almost as close as I put it to my face. He just stared at it for a moment, blinking once them turning around and leaving the car. Everyone followed him.

We wlked up to the front of the Walmart and got a cart. Me and Larry played 'rock, paper, scissors' to see who could sit in the cart. I won so I quickly climbed into the cart and started filming. Isaas was the one pushing the cart, so obviously he kept suddenly changing the speed he's going at or stopping suddenly, making me flop around like jelly. I dropped the camera about five times, so I was surprised I didn't get my camera privileges removed.

At some point, Blake had called Nick to ask if he could bring back some gummy worms and a Gatorade.

I remember when me and Blake were still friends, I always had at least one pack of gummy worms in my backpack just for him, since I knew he loves them. Guess he never grew out of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After around an hour of either joking around or fighting about what to cook, we finally bought everything and left. Nick and Isaac, the stronger ones, loaded the car with everything we bought. This time, Tanner got shotgun, so I grumbly sat in the backseat.

I was in the middle, Isaac on my right and Larry on my left. We were all cracking jokes as Tanner filmed us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drove home when Blake called Nick again.

"What do you want? You're on speaker." Nick asked, eyes on the road.

"So uh.. Delilah found out and wants to stream with us.." Blake said carefully. Larry looked at Tanner and Tanner turned the camera off.

Nick sighed. "I don't know.. we have everything sorted and we don't have alot of room for one more person.." he bit his lip.

"Just say no if she can't. She can take it." Blake now said, almost whining.

"Sorry Yumi, she can't stream with us. We don't have room for her and I don't know what she could do."

There was some shuffling on the other end before a sigh of relief.

"Alright, I got to go. Bye." Blake blurted out, ending the call. We all looked at each other, confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we made it back home, nick, Larry and I took the bags in while Tanner and Isaac were filming each other.

The moment everyone stepped in, we say Delilah sitting on the couch. She was holding a can of Fanta that I had bought yesterday. She was also eating some mega pack of Skittles and wearing Blake's sweater. How do I know that? I just do.

She looked at our direction and smiled, waving.

"Hey guys!" She happily exclaimed. After I came out from behind the guys, holding a bag of groceries, her smile slightly dropped.