Chapter ten

A very happy new year to you all. Sorry for the late update. I am very glad we were all able to enter a new year.

"I can't believe it. The buns that we stole from that man was actually made for the prince. Who would have known that the ice cold prince favorite food is steamed buns. So cute " Kai said.

"I don't give a damn if the so called prince likes steamed buns or not" Quingkui said.

"I know but..."

"Kai let us just forget about what happened today and act like we never met that buns seller" Quingkui added.

"By the way I know you want to get close to the prince. But like I said don't even think about it" Quingkui said.

"Quingkui you know me too well but like you said. I will try to think about it" Kai said.

"Whatever mother must be waiting for us" Quingkui said dryly.

****

"You guys are useless. You can't even do anything right" a demon wearing black robes named Yang mu yelled.

"Please forgive us my Lord. It was the guardians that destroyed our plans. Give us a chance we will not disappoint you my Lord" a group of demons pleaded.

"You dare to call the lord. Worthless fools" Xiao wen yelled and sent them a blast of black power which killed those demons at once.

"My Lord please do not be offended because of these useless demons. I will bring more competent ones to finish the tasks" Yang mu bowed.

"You disappoint me. I am not too patient Yang mu. Find a way to get it back" a deep voice echoed. And the owner of that voice was a slender man seating on a big throne. Crossing his long legs while his slender and white fingers played with his ring made of ruby. Looking at his face. He had beautiful Phoenix eyes and a long thin scar on his left eye. But it did not stop anyone from seeing that he was a handsome man perfect for the devil.

"My Lord  I will show you the ones that will do the job" Yang mu said as he clapped.

Immediately four demons came in and all of them bowed.

"Yang mu are you sure these demons will get the job done?" the demon king asked.

"Yes my Lord they are the one that will give it to you my Lord. Let me introduce them" Yang mu said pointing at the first demon.

He turned to the male demon by his side. The demon wore a white and black robe. His long brown hair laid down neatly on his back, his lean slender body was just perfect. With his sword like eyes and firm rosy lips. His looks were like a fallen angel known for only temptation.

"His name is Tong Ying my nephew. He is a red fox demon and he is also a very good master of seduction which he is known all over the city for it. He has never left a mission undone. He makes sure his enemies are obliterated" Yang mu explained.

"My Lord I return your glory" Tong Ying bowed.

Next was a very tall sexy girl, long white hair highlighting her white jade face and starlight eyes. She also wore a red robe with a slit on her left leg. Exposing her long slender legs.

"Her name is Lu Quiq. She is one of the strongest snake demon in our realm. Not just that she killed hundreds of people when she was just eight. My Lord I believe she is capable" Yang mu introduced.

"My Lord I will do my best to get this mission done" she bowed.

Next to her was a tall muscular demon with long blonde hair wearing black robes. He had the perfect jawline, firm thin lips and cold black eyes.

"His name is Da-Fu, he is good at disguise. He can change into anyone he wishes to change into. Which my Lord I believe will be useful to this mission" Yang mu said.

"My Lord your wish is my command" Da-Fu bowed.

And next to him was an average height female demon. With blue hair, wearing golden embroidery designs on her blue robes. Long eyelashes and beautiful black eyes.

"And my Lord this is Liu LingEr she is the best assassin. She is very beneficial to this mission because of stealth, speed and strength as well" Yang mu said.

"My Lord I am ready for the mission" she replied.

"My Lord what do you say about these demons?" Yang mu asked.

The demon king kept on playing with his ring as he scanned the demons in front of him.

"Yang mu they better get the job done" he replied.

Yang mu turned to them.

"We will not disappoint you my Lord" they chorused. The demon lord looked away while Yang mu gave them a sign to leave.

"My Lord I assure you this time they will get it done" Yang mu said.

"Just make sure it is done. If not I don't know if you will be left unscathed if they fail"

"Yes my Lord they will not fail"

The demon king nodded while Yang mu shivered. No one needs to tell him what this demon can do. He has stayed thousands of years with him so he knows how he acts and believe me it is not good.

Such a naughty girl Kai.
O my what are these demons planning to do.