Chapter two

"Ah ah"

"Who made that noise" a young man asked as he ran out of his shop to see who was disturbing him this morning.

He came out only to see a dazzling young girl crying as she sat on the floor.  Her black hair was braided in two sides, her eyes twinkling as her tears rolled down on her cheeks like pearls.

The young man could not ignore such a beauty. He went to her and asked "what's wrong my dear".

"Oh no am doomed...am dead. Ahhh" the pretty girl kept on crying.

"Why do you say that "the stall owner asked.

"Mister look " she said showing him the unconscious young boy that was laid on the ground. The stall owner looked at the boy.

"What happened to him" he asked.

"We were supposed to go and call our friends that we were supposed to meet before noon. When he suddenly fell down and fainted" she said.

"Mister what can I do now. A poor girl like me with no money. What can I do my only family. My only pig...I mean my brother just fainted and I don't know what to do please help me" she begged as crocodile tears came down her cheeks.

Unknown to the stall owner another girl was in his stall stealing some of the steamed buns there. When the stall owner was about to turn. The pretty girl cried louder and told him to look at her brother's condition.

The young man felt pity for her and decided to call for help.

"Wait let me call for help" the stall owner said.

"Wait don't go. You will leave and never come back please help me or is it because I am poor" she sobbed.

"No it is not it my dear. Okay let me go and bring water so we can sprinkle on his face" he said.

The pretty girl held the young man. when she saw her accomplice give her the signal to let go of the man.

"Mission accomplished" the other girl whispered.

"What is the matter"the stall owner asked.

"Well if water is the solution let me use this" she said as she carried water from a puddle and sprinkled it on her brother's face and immediately he coughed like as if he really fainted.

"O what happened here" the boy that was unconscious asked.

"This good man here helped us thank you we will be going" the pretty girl thanked the stall owner as she helped her brother get up to leave.

"Xiè xiè ni (meaning thank you). it is because of people like you that this town is good" her brother thanked the stall owner.

While his sister pinched him so that they can leave.

When the two of them had left. The stall owner was a bit confused.

"Those teenagers were kind of strange especially the boy. Well maybe it was because he fainted. But the girl has such a beautiful face I was lost in her face for a moment" he said as he walked to his stall.

The stall owner was grateful that the boy was alright no casualty. He entered his stall proudly because he was able to save someone's life and especially help the cute girl.

Only to find a casualty in his own stall. More than five steamed buns were stolen. Then he understood that he was tricked by those two teenagers.

"I was tricked!!" the young stall owner shouted.

****

Three teenagers were seen running. Finally when they felt no one was chasing them. They hid at a corner